Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment (10117 Views)

Tinubu Directs Creation Of Youth Unemployment Benefits / Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports / Meet Sunday Dare, Buhari’s 53-Year-Old Minister For Youth & Sports (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Mokason288(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2021
BigYash:
This thief get mouth dey talk. Shout de Bleep up there. As if he is not one of the bad leaders we have in the country
Go and arrest him ... he doesn’t have immunity anymore

Prove he stole your money or SHOUT DE Bleep UP THERE ODE
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Teejay13(m): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2021
Obviously, I feel it is the key contributor to unemployment in this country. The government has shown their incapacity in that regards.
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by ostechno(m): 11:20am On Mar 28, 2021
So you self know

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by JoeEeL(m): 11:20am On Mar 28, 2021
And who put the youth in unemployment? Politicians

THUS POLITICIANS ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF UNEMPLOYMENT. Q.E.D undecided
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Sonoyom(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2021
Truth!
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by mattbass(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2021
NwaNimo1:
“In 2020, I recommended that to immediately and drastically bring down youth unemployment, every family in Nigeria with at least one school-age child, and earning less than $800 per annum should receive a monthly stipend of 5000 Naira from the government via their BVN and NIN on the condition that they verifiably keep their children in school.

[img]https://media1./images/5a1a63525feb4a9d2b7441fcfb3eeb0c/tenor.gif?itemid=20868706[/img]

How will your idea reduce unemployment? How much are school fee's at a decent university in Nigeria?

Another old timer with no ideas - that wants to lead the country?

So 5k a month will prevent Fulani marauders, Boko haramist, Gumi's boys, Known-Unknown gunmen, from causing havoc?
Your read the whole epistle so?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by JoeEeL(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2021
Virus99:
I read earlier that Nigeria is set to become the Country with the most jobless people in the world.

On the surface it looks like nothing, but then you remember that China has 1.1 billion people and India has 1billion people.
So how in the name of gentle Jesus did Nigeria of just 200 million have most unemployed individuals

The worst part is that we all just wake up and go about our normal life like it is nothing !

I strongly believe that Nigeria got independence 50 years too early.

Fvck Queen Elizabeth...in the ass !

NIGERIANS ARE BORN TO BE OPPRESSED. IT'S IN THEIR NATURE. THEY JUST CAN'T HELP IT.

Just watch as some foools still come out to defend crooks like this that have put us in the mess we're in.
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Saao(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2021
Most of you didn't read it but went ahead to comment.
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by CocoaOla: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2021
Nigeria breaking negative record under Tinubu party at the top as the number one countries in Africa with the highest unemployment.

Record broken
Nigeria - 33.3% unemployment highest population in the world
Poverty of the world citizens
Inequality justice and wealth
Terrorism
Tribalism
Religion
Evil politics

Nigerians are fools all they know is evil politics fu c k you all
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by UncleSnr(m): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2021
desiredhome:
Only if all these thieving politicians will return all their loots....
What stops the current ones from looting mercilessly?
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by BigYash: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2021
Mokason288:

Na your papa when no use condom,I blame. And even then,na still pre cum you follow come. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by mattbass(m): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2021
Saao:
Most of you didn't read it but went ahead to comment.

Typical Nigerian youths.

70% of the commenters didn't even read through because it came out of the lips of Atiku.

It will only take a thief to reform a country filled with looters because he knows their schemes.

Saint like Buhari thought he can flush looting but he only aggravated it.

Privatisation is still the key to every developed country.

I rather support Atiku 100× than support this wolves in sheep clothing government.

Las las everybody be thieves for this country either directly or indirectly.
Atiku you have said well!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2021
Actually, the reverse is the case sir.
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by extol1(m): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2021
everybody, nation know that. maybe I should be think of having my own gang because that is where money is in Nigeria now. just kidnap students in any north and before you know it boom you are madly rich
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by desiredhome: 11:30am On Mar 28, 2021
UncleSnr:
What stops the current ones from looting mercilessly?
Only if our youths will stop defending our thieving polithiefians
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by desiredhome: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2021
Mokason288:

See them...... defenders of their oppressors......they will still come and cry.....

Hungry man defending same person that has kept him poor....... poverty is a disease

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by mattbass(m): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2021
JoeEeL:

NIGERIANS ARE BORN TO BE OPPRESSED. IT'S IN THEIR NATURE. THEY JUST CAN'T HELP IT.

Just watch as some foools still come out to defend crooks like this that have put us in the mess we're in.

If person wey steal as claimed talk true about the state of the nation you no go commendam?

Name one politician in the whole world who haven't stole before or during or after his stay in office.

My brother leave matter for Mattias.

I go still talkam no saint fit repair Nigeria.
Na the same looters indirectly or directly go still repair the country that's if them even get the mindset to do so because everybody for this country including children na theives we be.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by lasisi69(f): 11:35am On Mar 28, 2021
Visalords:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090:36:72:06:99
amateur

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Duplexxx: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2021
Atiku is saying bullshit

Look at his big head

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by demoBaba: 11:38am On Mar 28, 2021
Visalords:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090:36:72:06:99

This your 10 slot shaaa... More than 2 years it never finished?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by mattbass(m): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2021
desiredhome:

See them...... defenders of their oppressors......they will still come and cry.....

Hungry man defending same person that has kept him poor....... poverty is a disease

Still better pass Buhari wey no be employee of labour.

Shebi some ppl dey work under him company and him dey pay them salary so wetin come be the issue?

All be thieves but them still get theives wey get sympathy pass another.

No any saint for Nigeria for all of us don sin and we are short of the glory of Nigeria. Any man wey u give power go like wan do like him predecessor and we the masses go dey blam me the leaders, forgetting how the same leader came out of us.

Just watch how SUG dey be for school ABI na NANs.

The whole country na chop mk I chop and e go hard make dem repairam and if any one wan try savage the country and him no full ground then him go use him life pay for the price.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by christopherck: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2021
Let's do your creative design works and printing for you. At TIMEPIECE MEDIA we have broad perspective knowledge of Integrated Marketing Communications, Design and General Printing
Whatsap 09048741141

Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by jaxxy(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2021
mattbass:

Typical Nigerian youths.

70% of the commenters didn't even read through because it came out of the lips of Atiku.

It will only take a thief to reform a country filled with looters because he knows their schemes.

I rather support Atiku 100× than support this wolves in sheep clothing government.

Big question is Why would a thief want to reform a country?? So him and his co thieves won’t be able to steal? Tell me why o?
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Mustapha04(m): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2021
You were making sense until your last sentence.
NwaNimo1:
“In 2020, I recommended that to immediately and drastically bring down youth unemployment, every family in Nigeria with at least one school-age child, and earning less than $800 per annum should receive a monthly stipend of 5000 Naira from the government via their BVN and NIN on the condition that they verifiably keep their children in school.

[img]https://media1./images/5a1a63525feb4a9d2b7441fcfb3eeb0c/tenor.gif?itemid=20868706[/img]

How will your idea reduce unemployment?

How much are school fee's at a 'half decent' university in Nigeria?

So 5k a month will prevent Fulani marauders, Boko haramist, Gumi's boys, Known-Unknown gunmen,etc from causing havoc?

Another old timer with no ideas - that wants to lead the country?

Buhari will be the last president of this contraption!

Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Gamesmart: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2021
BAAAAAASTARD ATIKU!!!

Insecurity and youth unemployment are results of crooks like you's looting of public funds meant for infrastructure, quality education, business support, economic diversification, power and academic research.

Now, baaaastards like you want to present yourself as the speakers for and defenders of the people's welfare.
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Gamesmart: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2021
mattbass:

Typical Nigerian youths.

What a mooooronic statement.
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by christopherck: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2021
Get your Online banner as low as N1,500

Let's do your creative design works and printing for you. At TIMEPIECE MEDIA we have broad perspective knowledge of Integrated Marketing Communications, Design and General Printing WhatsApp 09048741141

Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by mamaafrik(m): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2021
Awon assistant Pharisees,like Buhari no talk pass am before he show is orisirisi something.
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by mattbass(m): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2021
jaxxy:

Big question is Why would a thief want to reform a country?? So him and his co thieves won’t be able to steal? Tell me why o?

It takes only a thief to know a thief.

You Sabi say for outside world, if them wan catch fraudsters or drug lords na person wey don do the act them dey mostly use.

The bottom line be say thieffary no go stop for this country e fit reduce ohh but e no go for stop at all. May this particular one wan come systematically reduce the act.

But me dey of the opinion that if theiffary go dey and standard of living dey okay den I no get issue.

Than to say u dey fight theives but for back door u dey follow theive and people dey suffer hardship.

Thinkam na.
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Tvoice: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2021
Virus99:
I read earlier that Nigeria is set to become the Country with the most jobless people in the world.

On the surface it looks like nothing, but then you remember that China has 1.1 billion people and India has 1billion people.
So how in the name of gentle Jesus did Nigeria of just 200 million have most unemployed individuals

The worst part is that we all just wake up and go about our normal life like it is nothing !

I strongly believe that Nigeria got independence 50 years too early.

Fvck Queen Elizabeth...in the ass !

Plz who told u nigeria is just 200 million, and when last did this country carried out thier own census, plz think b4 u type , abi na baba ijebu do d counting for u ? The country is finish it is finish , no grammar can change dat , I just pity the next person that will be elected as president.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by mattbass(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2021
Gamesmart:

What a mooooronic statement.

If you no Sabi things wey dey happen for world why not peruse through?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, Obi Reject Tinubu’s Victory, Begin Legal Challenge / Street Begging Is Un-Islamic And A Taboo - Hadi Sirika / Dipo Anisulowo Debunks Rumour Of His Resignation As Fayose's Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.