Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

HELP!!! I Need Your Votes To Make It To The Finals - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / HELP!!! I Need Your Votes To Make It To The Finals (143 Views)

Please I Need Your Votes / A Nairalander Need Your Votes To Win An Award / Which Song Is The Best/biggest Of 2017. Cast Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! I Need Your Votes To Make It To The Finals by Chukwuemekasamu: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hello guys, a NairaLander needs your help to win a musical contest.

Last week Sunday, I stumbled on a musical contest on Instagram, I quickly made a quick freestyle video because that day was the deadline for the submission of entries. Luckily for me, my video was selected and I need your votes to make it to the finale.

All that you need to do is to like the video on Instagram (LINK ATTACHED BELOW) and make a comment.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMvfJmXJRpb/?igshid=8nye3mht6bg9

Please guys, do this for me and I will be very happy if I get up to 1000 votes from the NairaLanders seeing this post. Today is the last day for voting. I need your help to make it to the final and also win the grand prize.

It's going to help me in my career in the music business. Thanks and God bless y'all.

Cc: Seun, Dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Make It Rain / Yahweh By Merciana. Great Song / Rain Sounds For Studying Concentration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.