Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

How To Be A Pro In The Beauty Industry...a Way To Map Out Your Career - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Be A Pro In The Beauty Industry...a Way To Map Out Your Career (361 Views)

Read This If You're Looking For A Way To Make Money Online In 2023. / Your Career Strategy: How To Map Out Your Ideal Career Path / Hello House, Is There A Way I Can Redeploy, Even After I Have Been Given PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Pro In The Beauty Industry...a Way To Map Out Your Career by Vicibelle: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
If you are thinking of being a beauty retailer, starting your makeup brand, or interested in the latest cosmetics and their proper usage. Then the Brandlistry.ng webinar with beauty pharmacist Toyin Fajemirokun Onyolu got you covered. You can join the webinar by 2 pm on the 31st of March (Hint: Easter giveaway code at the end) cool cool cool��� send an email to info@brandlistry.com for the webinar link
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMlf-2srj4vGtRmGloR2fhjFJEftTFoqtKO
Re: How To Be A Pro In The Beauty Industry...a Way To Map Out Your Career by Heyllle(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2021
I recently started using makeup,skincare, and nutrition products from a company whose products are formulated WITHOUT animal products or by products, artificial flavors or sweeteners, benzene,bisephenol-a,carbon black,diethanolamine(DEA),formaldehyde-donating preservatives,hydroquinone,mineral oil,parabens,petroleum,phthalates,sodium laureth sulfates (SLES),sodium lauryl sulfate(SLS),synthetic dyes,talc,triclosan,triethanolamine(TEA),and many more…
Re: How To Be A Pro In The Beauty Industry...a Way To Map Out Your Career by Ssathugit: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2021
Hey, how are you? I'm thinking of buying some shampoos and lotions, and I'm leaning towards Naturkosmetik from Feuerstein. What do you think about this? I would really like to try something like this. I use shampoos from Syoss or Estel, these are professional companies, but I want something natural.

(1) (Reply)

Relocation / Vacancy !!! Nysc Members / IT Students Needed Urgently In Ikeja (internship) / Please I Need Ppa At Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.