Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Am In Need Of 1m For An Urgent Business And Am Ready To Drop My House Documents - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Am In Need Of 1m For An Urgent Business And Am Ready To Drop My House Documents (342 Views)

Invest with minimum of 1M and get 250k-500K ask me how / Please I Need A Loan Of 500k.i'll Drop My Personal House Document As Collateral / Set Of Complete Land And House Documents You Must From Private Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Need Of 1m For An Urgent Business And Am Ready To Drop My House Documents by okosbaba: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Am in urgent need of 1 million for an important business investment. Am willing to drop my house as collateral for this loan . Thanks.
Re: Am In Need Of 1m For An Urgent Business And Am Ready To Drop My House Documents by civilserva: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Rush to the nearest bank as you have collateral.
Re: Am In Need Of 1m For An Urgent Business And Am Ready To Drop My House Documents by zionaigbokhan: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
okosbaba:
Am in urgent need of 1 million for an important business investment. Am willing to drop my house as collateral for this loan . Thanks.

If you're sincere, go to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Am In Need Of 1m For An Urgent Business And Am Ready To Drop My House Documents by Kobicove(m): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
okosbaba:

Where is the house located?
Re: Am In Need Of 1m For An Urgent Business And Am Ready To Drop My House Documents by okosbaba: 8:52am On Apr 09, 2021
Ogun state. It's a duplex
Re: Am In Need Of 1m For An Urgent Business And Am Ready To Drop My House Documents by okosbaba: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2021
zionaigbokhan:

If you're sincere, go to the bank.

What brought sincerity into this matter. Just make comment and move on. Am I not the owner of my house.
Re: Am In Need Of 1m For An Urgent Business And Am Ready To Drop My House Documents by cutosinyahoocom: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Try pettycash.ng

okosbaba:

(1) (Reply)

Granule Packaging Machine For Sale / Before You Install That VPN, Read This! / SUJIMOTO ; What Kind Of Investor Are You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.