Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu (15480 Views)

I Did Not Spend ₦‎7.3 Billion Contingency Fund On Myself, Says Akeredolu / Igbo Girls Fleeing South East As IPOB/ESN Hunts For Sacrificial Virgins / EFCC Hunts For FIRS Boss Fowler As Aide Exposes Fowler’s Car Gift To Girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by KenModi(m): 5:32am On Mar 29, 2021
Letthrmsay:

More like fact, disprove it, from local govt to VP, mention one person dead or alive that has achieved that feat in political arena of this nation,forget the hatred of people like u.

Instead of you praising the man’s supposed political prowess, please tell me about his impact on the common man on the street. How has Tinubu impacted the lives of the ordinary citizen?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 29, 2021
KenModi:

Instead of you praising the man’s supposed political prowess, please tell me about his impact on the common man on the street. How has Tinubu impacted the lives of the ordinary citizen?
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:36am On Mar 29, 2021
I talk am what everyone wants is president to their tribe. Did u see praising from his people? Nobody says he didn't make comment about republic let forget him rather selling him to the public. Though Jagaban still remain my man.
Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by MA23: 5:36am On Mar 29, 2021
Believe the Hausa is your own , they can’t give Tinubu is political games they are playing,they are wise
Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by Shattuck(m): 5:36am On Mar 29, 2021
I hate it when this fools keep praising themselves , how can you say he has sacrificed so much for Nigeria everything they do is for the satisfaction of their greed, how many quality schools, hospitals and General infrastructures did he provide, how about the nigeria's human right record or his contribution to building strong institutions. he lives in stolen wealth that is his reward for his contributions, Nigerians live in poverty that a is his contribution to nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by elmessiahs(m): 5:53am On Mar 29, 2021
Buhari is no better than tinubu
Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 29, 2021
Shattuck:
I hate it when this fools keep praising themselves , how can you say he has sacrificed so much for Nigeria everything they do is for the satisfaction of their greed, how many quality schools, hospitals and General infrastructures did he provide, how about the nigeria's human right record or his contribution to building strong institutions. he lives in stolen wealth that is his reward for his contributions, Nigerians live in poverty that a is his contribution to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by Duplexxx: 5:55am On Mar 29, 2021
Politicians are the same with the police they are not my friend

They are betrayers

Bleep them all
Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by Vazro: 6:06am On Mar 29, 2021
My people I don't understand all these lectures on Tunubu or is Tunubu birthday lecture all what an not getting it
Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by Masterito(m): 6:11am On Mar 29, 2021
To you life and family. Now tell what you have benefited? Nigerian youths just lack common sense. How can Nigeria be better with people like you in numbers.
Slurity:
The facts àre ther to confirm this. Tinubu is God sent

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by MyMouth(m): 6:13am On Mar 29, 2021
Only reason am supporting him!
Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by Qoko: 6:14am On Mar 29, 2021
This accolades has been too much for like five days now, now I believe he is determined but I will collect their money and use it to do posters for reliable youths.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by Kaa4(m): 6:18am On Mar 29, 2021
Slurity:
The facts àre ther to confirm this. Tinubu is God sent

But won't be President.
Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by joinpreneur(m): 6:19am On Mar 29, 2021
If Nigerians again vote for a wrong person, then I'd agree we are all foolish and mad. Everybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by AfonjaConehead: 6:20am On Mar 29, 2021
Talents like the next Lagos gov below. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by plaindealer: 6:21am On Mar 29, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by Obamaofusa: 6:26am On Mar 29, 2021
easyfem:
NORTHERN side sha won give yoruba president ticket to calm NIGERIAN down , they av been doing that for long , they do it during OBJ ...this is another 20 years , they want to do another one ...... if we dont fight for breaks up now ... its going to be another 20 years of suffering again ........ LET CALL FOR BREAK UP ... aint u tired?...... TINUBU isnt the solution
Yoruba country is birthed.
I have always been a proponent of Nigeria but I think it is better we split up.
Long live Yoruba country.
Long live Igbo country.
Long live Hausa country.

And we will live happily ever after. winkz

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by bigfish3k: 6:33am On Mar 29, 2021
Talents like PMB
Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by IYANGBALI: 6:42am On Mar 29, 2021
When did he become a hunter?
Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by Minjim: 6:45am On Mar 29, 2021
abc115:
The greatest mentor in the world is Bola Tinubu

Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by OBUA12345: 6:54am On Mar 29, 2021
this is marketing 4 2023 is ovoius Nigerians knew who tinubu is.
Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by plaindealer: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2021
Why did Shetima ran to Lagos to lobby Tinubu to support Zulum all the way in Maduguri?

Because Aswaju's influence is golden.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by ekestic1976(f): 7:09am On Mar 29, 2021
SuperBold:
Tinubu is my mentor, I look up to him so does anyone wishing to be great in life.

The enemies of Tinubu are nothing but a flat stepping stone to his greatness.
Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by ThatFairGuy1: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
Name one of talents he has hunted apart from his drug dealers in Chicago,USA and agberos in Lagos.

Tinubu keep driving this Ipob miscreant insane hours by hour

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Tinubu keep driving this Ipob miscreant insane hours by hour

Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by shogsman(m): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2021
this thread is testament to out Buhari got renominated,Nigeria is cursed with uselessly foolish youths,all of you are a piss poor shit got brains dummy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by SarakiBukola: 7:20am On Mar 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
100%.

Even his enemies won’t deny this!

Despite the friction and disagreements on principle with Akeredolu... he still didn't mince words.
Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by brainhgeek(m): 7:21am On Mar 29, 2021
Lol. Sure, we know what he is hunting for. Set awon hunter Fasola
Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 29, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Yoruba country is birthed.
I have always been a proponent of Nigeria but I think it is better we split up.
Long live Yoruba country.
Long live Igbo country.
Long live Hausa country.

And we will live happily ever after. winkz

Me too. Nothing would please me more today than for Nigeria to split up so Yorubas can make Tinubu the President of the new Yoruba nation and haters watch bitterly and regretfully as that nation is transformed, as Tinubu transformed Lagos for the better, in a short time to make it like Dubai.

Truth is Nigerians are unreasonable and hateful people. Here many have asked what Tinubu has done for the common man yet same fake folks and haters would never accept the testimony of Lagosians like us , who knew the reality of Lagos before Tinubu became governor, when we tell them the wonders Tinubu has done for Lagos.

Most of these people don't even care to promote their own candidate. The only thing they want is for Tinubu to be stopped by any means. I for one don't think Yorubas can make progress living together with such hatefully unobjective people.

Nigerians , in making secession calls, are now negatively focused on Northerners but I think the SW would benefit from being free of the hateful and unreasonable nature of Igbos. We would be free to vote meritoriously electing who we want to lead us without hateful people diluting things with their bile and emotion.

Tinubu would win by a landslide if he is contesting to lead Oduduwa Republic. We Yorubas are losing big time, and in many ways, by being part of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by SarakiBukola: 7:26am On Mar 29, 2021
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! Seems this Tinubu is the only 'ideal' person that can be tamed by the fulanis. The whole of Kano was on a standstill for him. I can read the body language of the Northerners very well. 'Let's give it to the Yoruba, they can be tamed. 8 years later, we get our birth right back', shikena! Here comes your next president (except if he decides not to contest).

Lol. Igbo man dey cry.

Tame or not tame, una no go smell the seat. We have decided that.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hunts For Talents, Says Akeredolu by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 29, 2021
Oshigun:

Me too. Nothing would please me more today than for Nigeria to split up so Yorubas can make Tinubu the President of the new Yoruba nation and haters watch bitterly and regretfully as that nation is transformed, as Tinubu transformed Lagos for the better, in a short time to make it like Dubai.

Truth is Nigerians are unreasonable and hateful people. Here many have asked what Tinubu has done for the common man yet same fake folks and haters would never accept the testimony of Lagosians like us , who knew the reality of Lagos before Tinubu became governor, when we tell them the wonders Tinubu has done for Lagos.

Most of these people don't even care to promote their own candidate. The only thing they want is for Tinubu to be stopped by any means. I for one don't think Yorubas can make progress living together with such hatefully unobjective people.

Nigerians , in making secession calls, are now negatively focused on Northerners but I think the SW would benefit from being free of the hateful and unreasonable nature of Igbos. We would be free to vote meritoriously electing who we want to lead us without hateful people diluting things with their bile and emotion.

Tinubu would win by a landslide if he is contesting to lead Oduduwa Republic. We Yorubas are losing big time, and in many ways, by being part of Nigeria.
Fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daura Emirate To Turban Buhari’s Son, Yusuf / EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* / Arms Scandal: Air Force To Retire Avms, Commodores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.