Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement? (2066 Views)

Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI / How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? / "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement? by ivolt: 10:04am On Mar 29, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Yes, that is why he spent $16 billion dollars on electricity to give us darkness.
I didn't know you are this naive.
The senators who hoped to boost their political career investigating the "loss" end up making a fool of themselves.
The man must be a genius to have conjured a 3 years budget money from thin air grin
Even Buhari with his borrowing skills couldn't get such money.
You seems to lose all introspection immediately you read about "missing" money.
I hope you are not one of those "youths" clamouring for leadership position, it would
be disastrous to replace one set of gullible folk with another.
Re: Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
SuperBold:

You attack me, my culture, my leader and you throw united Nigeria on my face? angry you are not serious.

How you can say I attack your culture when I am also Yoruba. We don't idolize thieves or drug barons in my family.
Re: Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Bros this is pure unadulterated meritocracy at play like we have in multinationals such as Shell, some commercial Banks like you rightly mentioned and Hilton.

Not the unity of only one tribe
As some nepotistic fellow holding sway has been doing

We have to collectively work to bring this unadulterated meritocracy in place at local,state and federal level.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

How you can say I attack your culture when I am also Yoruba. We don't idolize thieves or drug barons in my family.

You are Yoruba? cheesy funny dude.
Re: Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
SuperBold:

You are Yoruba? cheesy funny dude.
You are derailing my thread with your tribal agenda. What can we do to save this fantastically corrupt failed state?
Re: Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

You are derailing my thread with your tribal agenda. What can we do to save this fantastically corrupt failed state?

Let's save Abia first
Re: Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement? by Monogamy: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Attached by force is not necessary..

So you eventually dodge the Duncan's business address and website? Same Duncan you are promoting as future presidential candidates
Re: Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
SuperBold:

Let's save Abia first
The fantastically corrupt 36 states that all lack 24 hour electricity,portable water and good governance all need to be saved.
Re: Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Attached by force is not necessary..

So you eventually dodge the Duncan's business address and website? Same Duncan you are promoting as future presidential candidates
I have shown you video evidence what else do you want from Port Harcourt first son?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFDFtSfccWM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dJWL9-HJGs
Re: Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Choi. You are now Yoruba? You Igbos are simply shameless.
Re: Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
OneTemplate:

Choi. You are now Yoruba? You Igbos are simply shameless.
You are one of the Nigerians are previous poster referred to as a tribalist without shame. My topic is condeming tribalism and you are bringing it into my thread. Stay away clown!
Re: Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement? by Sonyboom: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
But your father is not man enough to name the beta alternative !

RuudVanNisteroy:
How can we educate zombies before 2023 that there is a better alternative to the fantastically corrupt bandits that swore an oath to keep the country the poverty capital and disgrace to the black race.

Re: Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
Sonyboom:
But your father is not man enough to name the beta alternative !

Rule number 2
Re: Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement? by VictorUSA(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
Failed country with failed leaders!

1 Like

Re: Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
VictorUSA:
Failed country with failed leaders!
cry
Re: Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement? by boliatepa: 5:23am On Apr 01, 2021
The Diaspora became trouble makers in the eyes of the kleptocrats. The political elite in Nigeria, therefore, hold those abroad, in continuous suspicion. The comfort zone of the political class is being progressively infringed upon.

https://theinterview.ng/2021/03/31/what-the-nigerian-diaspora-want-part-1/

#nigeriandiaspora #nigeriansabroad #diasporanigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This is why Nnamdi Kanu must be arrested and jailed . / This Is A New Slogan "United South" Response Is "On.. / Breaking News: Chief Sunday Adeyemo, Popularly Known As Igboho Has Been Kidnappe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.