Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,590 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Gunmen Abduct Seriki’s Brother, Two Others In Osun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Abduct Seriki’s Brother, Two Others In Osun (517 Views)

Man Kidnaps, Kills Brother’s Two Sons In Ogun / One Killed, As Hoodlums Set Seriki Fulani’s House In Eggua, Ogun State On Fire / Gunmen Kill Commissioner’s Brother, Two Others In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Abduct Seriki’s Brother, Two Others In Osun by ogododo: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
Some unknown gunmen have abducted three passengers in Osu town, along Ife/Ilesha expressway in Osun State.

One of those abducted simply identified as Usman, is said to be brother of Seriki Hausa of Iyere town, while the identities of the other two victims could not be immediately ascertained.

The victims were said to have been taken to a forest in Osu after their vehicle was intercepted by the gunmen.

Efforts by a combined team of police and members of Hunters Group of Nigeria in Osun State towards securing release of those abducted has not yielded desired result.

Speaking with The PUNCH on Sunday, the Seriki Hausa of Iyere Community, Haruna Tanko, confirmed the abduction of his brother, saying he did not know the other two victims.

“It is true that my brother, Usman was abducted by gunmen. They demanded ransom, but we have not been able to raise the money.

“The have not released him. I don’t have identities of others abducted. Policemen are still searching for them,” Tanko said.

When contacted, Yemisi Opalola, the spokesperson for Osun Police Command, confirmed the incident, saying the incident was reported to the command on Friday.

Opalola said, “The matter was reported to the police in Osu Division on Friday by one Tanko Haruna, said to be Seriki Hausa of Iyere community. He said someone called him on the telephone that his brother, Usman and two others had been abducted.”

https://punchng.com/gunmen-abduct-serikis-brother-two-others-in-osun/
Re: Gunmen Abduct Seriki’s Brother, Two Others In Osun by seunwtb: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin
Re: Gunmen Abduct Seriki’s Brother, Two Others In Osun by heendrix(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
Well it's bout time they begin feeling the heat now cool
Re: Gunmen Abduct Seriki’s Brother, Two Others In Osun by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Don't be surprised that Buhari isn't aware about the serious insecurity in Nigeria..
Re: Gunmen Abduct Seriki’s Brother, Two Others In Osun by Rickbronz(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
May God help them.
Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. check my signature for more details.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Seriki’s Brother, Two Others In Osun by illicit(m): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
Na wa o....
Re: Gunmen Abduct Seriki’s Brother, Two Others In Osun by ogododo: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
South West don dey become dens of criminals. I remembered how I de travel for night through that route to Ekiti years back.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Seriki’s Brother, Two Others In Osun by ogododo: 7:11am On Mar 29, 2021
Make God help us.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Seriki’s Brother, Two Others In Osun by ogododo: 7:11am On Mar 29, 2021
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Saga: Iyabo Ojo Released Clip Of His Arrest (video) / Pls Beware Of This Scammer / Breaking: Police Arrest, Detain Brekete Radio CEO, Ahmed Isah Over Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.