Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,189 members, 7,867,454 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (130 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this.....

Let them give thanks to the Lord for His lovingkindness,
And for His wonderful acts to the children of men!
For He has shattered the gates of bronze
And cut the bars of iron apart. Psalm 107:15 & 16 AMP

Pray this......

All glory to you Jesus, thank you for breaking down every wall of limitations and obstacle, I go in the strength of your word and I declare that this week, I will soar higher, rule reign, and prevail over every limitation, traditions, and ordinances in Jesus name.
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by ipobarecriminals: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Amen
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by ozome15(m): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Amen
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by criuze(m): 12:27am On Mar 29, 2021
Amen
may God bless you too

(1) (Reply)

Charging Phones In The Church? Distraction Or Motivation / Latest Christian Forum By The Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries / Ramadan 2021: 7 Important Apps For Muslims Observing The Holy Islamic Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.