Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Feeling Stuck With A Situation? - Examine Your Internal Questions - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Feeling Stuck With A Situation? - Examine Your Internal Questions (151 Views)

Too Many Young People Are Getting Stuck 2-5yrs After Graduation / Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? / 1,000 South African Gold Miners Stuck Underground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Stuck With A Situation? - Examine Your Internal Questions by Akpobasajulius(m): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2021
FEELING STUCK WITH A SITUATION? - Examine Your Internal questions

I don't know if it is just me, or if it could be happening to a lot of persons

Have you experienced buying a pen here in Nigeria, and two days later it stops writing

And you wonder if there was a mechanical failure with the writing tip, as you can still see the ink level have gone nowhere

Or you may wonder if the ink is programmed or engineered not to write after two days

My normal reaction has always been a feeling of frustration

Looking deeply, knowing our internal questions drives our feelings and actions, I had to ask myself

Is there a single internal question that always produced this feeling of frustration?

You bet, there was and mine was - WHO DOES THIS KIND OF THING?

So everytime I experienced the pen stopping to write situation, the question - WHO DOES THIS KIND OF THING? , runs automatically

I had to recognize that as long as I keep asking this kind of question, I will keep producing a feeling of frustration

In life you are either making judgement or being curious

So I had to ask myself, what would be a curious question to ask?

Based on the situation, the curious questions the came to mind are

1) Could there be space for a new pen manufacturing player in Nigeria, that could position it's product as one that writes till the last drop of ink?

2) How is it possible that the players in the pen manufacturing industry in Nigeria could stay in business with such inferior pens?

3) Could there be space for one more pen manufacturing players that could enter the market and become the dominant player?

You can see these curious questions gives a different feeling and sets your thinking in a different direction

So if you feel stuck in or with a situation or you don't like the persistent feeling you are having about a situation, examine your internal questions

Impossible is nothing
To your sucess this year 2021

Want to follow me on Facebook, click
https://www.facebook.com/Akpobasa.a

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes That Can Cost You A Job Interview / New Horizons Nigeria Hiring / CP Allegedly Ignores Hq’s Order, Vows To Eject Officers From Lagos Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.