Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Is This The Norm With Free Pods 2 Oraimo 2baba - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is This The Norm With Free Pods 2 Oraimo 2baba (176 Views)

Oraimo Hotspot Elf Review - After 4 Days / Grammarly Premium Account Username And Password With Free Latest Cookies Update / Dubai Is Building Sci-fi Style Transport Pods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Norm With Free Pods 2 Oraimo 2baba by Helicobacter: 1:17am On Mar 29, 2021
I bought a the ear buds someweeks back but haven't been using it very frequently. It works fine most times but when i put in in my pocket and bend down to, let's say wash clothes, the audio starts breaking/skipping. This has never happened with my sound box, No matter where i keep the phone.. It still plays normally

It skips so much that even when the phone's out of my pocket, it still continuees to skip.

Most times i have to put the pods back in charging box and bring the back out to tey again before it goes back to normal.

This is like the 4th time I'm experiencing this. Has anyone had similar experience with the buds.

I've only heard good reports about the product, that's why i bought it.
My phone's pouvoir 4 pro (5.0 bluetooth)
Re: Is This The Norm With Free Pods 2 Oraimo 2baba by doggedfighter(f): 2:08am On Mar 29, 2021
Oraimo 2baba is the name?
Re: Is This The Norm With Free Pods 2 Oraimo 2baba by Helicobacter: 6:34am On Mar 29, 2021
doggedfighter:
Oraimo 2baba is the name?
Yeah✌

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. / Better Connect... View This & Earn Big / You Can Now Automate Your Zoom Calls With IFTTT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.