Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Is Freelancing Online Fraud? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Freelancing Online Fraud? (206 Views)

Fraud Alert... Oseni Sam Williams / What Are Your Success Rates On Freelancing Websites Like Fiverr And Upwork? / Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Freelancing Online Fraud? by JOBgame(m): 7:28am On Mar 29, 2021
Good morning nairalanders i slept with these argument in my heart,me and my brother had been lamenting on these since yesterday evening.i told him that my plans is too get a laptop to start web design and freelancing rather he told me that i would be arrested and be accused of online fraud popularly known as "yahoo-yahoo".so please dear nairalanders is it true or just that he don't want me to venture into it?
Re: Is Freelancing Online Fraud? by Emeka71(m): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2021
Is legitimate.
Re: Is Freelancing Online Fraud? by meobizy(f): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2021
rather he told me that i would be arrested and be accused of online fraud
True because our roadside policemen don’t believe one can stay at home, work online and make legitimate money. If you show them paperwork listing your means of payment then you’ll enlighten them to make things easier for the next person. If anything, it’s the confidence you display that means the most. I have a friend who once believed online freelancing only meant Yahoo. Now he’s pulling more contracts online than I can dream of.

(1) (Reply)

Get RDP And Use Multiple Computers At A Time / How To Install Anti Adblocker In Blogger / How Does The Web Hosting Process Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.