Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

How To Successfully Save ₦250,000 And Get Paid ₦67,500 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Successfully Save ₦250,000 And Get Paid ₦67,500 (283 Views)

How To Pay Yourself From N50,000 And Above Using Your Mobile Device Or Laptop / CrowdFund A Business - Investors With 250,000 Naira Each / What Investment Can I Start With 500,000 And Get 1,000,000 In One Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Successfully Save ₦250,000 And Get Paid ₦67,500 by ifarm: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2021
In all thy knowing, please know this and know peace; we are at the end of the third month of this year and entering the fourth month of the year. The First Quarter is almost gone. As we are fast approaching the end of another month, the bills have piled up, budgets are already being prepared, the salary has been spent even before entering our hands but we had so much plans and accomplishments for this year, what have you done to place yourself on the right track? Sadly, I’m also on this table but I’ve decided to break out of it and we can do it together after all what do we have to lose?

Let’s look at our journey since January, so many people made a lot of resolutions right? One of them is to start saving right… How far? How much have you saved so far? Or should I mind my business?

Since saving on your own is not working for you, how about trying investments instead, the beautiful thing about investments is that whether you like it or not you will save that money for a particular amount of time, there’s no temptation of you only live once, let me enjoy my life. But trust People, they are always looking for get rich quick schemes and that is why they always fall victim to the latest fraudulent scheme.

I’m here to assure you that you can successfully invest and save your money without temptation to spend it anyhow. Let’s take this step by step, let’s say you earn for example ₦100,000 naira monthly, it looks large on paper but with the current economic situation in the country, it’s just peanuts right… Okay here’s what you can do, you can set up an Ajo (Thrift) with your colleagues, like ₦50,000 with just 5 people that a cool ₦250,000 right. I’m sure right now you’re shouting haaaaaaaaa it’s too much, don’t worry you will survive on garri, no one will know.

Agroreturns just launched a package called instant yanga which basically pays you your interest instantly for example if you invest with ₦250,000 you get ₦67,500 instantly. Now it will be preferable if you collect first, you can quickly invest in this package and safely lock your ₦250,000 for 1 year three months and get an instant interest of ₦67,500. Don’t get all excited that you’ve got free money to spend anyhow…No, this money is what you will survive on for the 5 months you’re in the thrift.

Now what you have successfully done is saved at a go ₦250,000 that you won’t be tempted to touch until the 15 months is done and you got cash of ₦67,500 for your troubles.

Genius right?

At the end of the 5 months’ thrift you can either decide to relax or to renew the thrift, I’ll suggest you renew cos your renewal has just given you half a million naira. Now while you’re waiting to collect your saved money, you can use that time to make research and verify what business you would like to go into because let’s face it, a good side hustle can go a long way in helping you bring in more income. Most people might be thinking but if I do the thrift, I can just use the money to set up my business without waiting for 15 months. This is true but what will you be surviving on while waiting for your business to kick off and another thing we fail to understand while trying to set up a business is the importance of market survey… this 15 month will be ample time for you to survey your market, establish a business proposal, study people already in the line, what they’ve been doing and the mistakes they have made so you can learn from it. You can also use this period to try and predict the market, that is change in trend, availability, scarcity and much more. So you see my dears, it’s not just about saving and starting up a business, it’s also about using your head and skills to ensure the business doesn’t crash in its first year. You can also check out our website to see more investment packages http://www.agroreturns.com

I hope we have all learnt something important and vital today, I’ll love to hear from you as well drop a comment, let’s rub minds together.

Re: How To Successfully Save ₦250,000 And Get Paid ₦67,500 by imagrg(m): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2021
Another Ponzi style?
After the recent one that failed, I have surrendered...Agro or not. I do the farming myself and keep the money.
No one does that for me. Scammers are everywhere in Nigeria. Too many that one does not know who to trust.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money A Partner/affiliate Of Www.expresstopup.ng / Afdb, U.S. Experts Back Osinbajo On Gas Projects Defunding / How To Invest In 2021 To Get Rich In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.