Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Education And Quality Of Life In Russia (yekaterinburg) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education And Quality Of Life In Russia (yekaterinburg) (125 Views)

ASUU Strike: Government Insensitivity, Debasement Of Education And The Future Of / Best And Quality Keke Parts @ Nnewi,anambra State / Listening To Frank Edwards' Songs Saved My Life In A Fatal Accident - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education And Quality Of Life In Russia (yekaterinburg) by Peachclouds: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
So, Yh I know alot of persons will say any life outside Nigeria is better especially Russia . I've been seeing posts concerning cities like Moscow and Petersburg but none concerning Yekaterinburg ( which happens to be where I'm interested in). Although I've heard stuff like it's like the third capital and all that, but I'll prefer to get more info from someone who resides there even better if it's from a student. School of interest is Ural state medical university. Contacted the school and I was told they help students tho.. But I still need help from someone who has been through the process before ( ps : not an agent ooo) . Also find out more about the City... Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Projects For Internally Displaced Persons Inaugurated In Southern Kaduna / Royal Gold Canadian Coins And Gold Bars / Effium Crisis Deepened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.