Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Am Dying Of Depression Please Help A Brother - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am Dying Of Depression Please Help A Brother (322 Views)

Many Patients Dying Of Poor Medical Attention - Osagie Ehanire / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile / Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Dying Of Depression Please Help A Brother by haykayneyo: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
Please don't mind my grammar. I'm really fed up of this life. So am considering ending it once instead of dying gradually of depression I'm fed up of this abject poverty I was born into. I have no one to help me here. No aunty, no uncle, my mum was late too.
Just imaging at 35 still living with my parents in a rented apartment and at the same time being a burden to my retired old man whose iced blocks business is not moving well. I started working as a security guard last week with monthly salary of 25k. The amount of debt that is on my neck now is no joke at all.
Now the issue now is that our rent is overdue and the landlord is on my old man neck for payment, I just resumed work last week so no salary yet even though it won't be enough for the rent, am ashamed of myself cos am useless.
I know how the country is but I beg you with God I will gladly appreciate if there is anyone that can be of help here, before I go on with my decision because the humiliation is too unbearable, what's the essence of being alive without rest of mind. I am totally depressed.
Re: Am Dying Of Depression Please Help A Brother by haykayneyo: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Macupees:
Come and join my content writing team or work on my farm. There's a room and Feeding is on the table. You can start small and scale up
Where is your farm located and how much will you pay me sir?
Re: Am Dying Of Depression Please Help A Brother by haykayneyo: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
Macupees:

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

Thank you
Re: Am Dying Of Depression Please Help A Brother by azammi(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
Get close to God he is d only way
haykayneyo:
Please don't mind my grammar. I'm really fed up of this life. So am considering ending it once instead of dying gradually of depression I'm fed up of this abject poverty I was born into. I have no one to help me here. No aunty, no uncle, my mum was late too.
Just imaging at 35 still living with my parents in a rented apartment and at the same time being a burden to my retired old man whose iced blocks business is not moving well. I started working as a security guard last week with monthly salary of 25k. The amount of debt that is on my neck now is no joke at all.
Now the issue now is that our rent is overdue and the landlord is on my old man neck for payment, I just resumed work last week so no salary yet even though it won't be enough for the rent, am ashamed of myself cos am useless.
I know how the country is but I beg you with God I will gladly appreciate if there is anyone that can be of help here, before I go on with my decision because the humiliation is too unbearable, what's the essence of being alive without rest of mind. I am totally depressed.
Re: Am Dying Of Depression Please Help A Brother by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
azammi:
Get close to God he is d only way
Where's GOD
Re: Am Dying Of Depression Please Help A Brother by azammi(m): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Everywhere u go
OlayemiAshraf:

Where's GOD

(1) (Reply)

Artequick Distributor / 13 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water In The Morning / How To Lose 100kg Weight To 80kg Very Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.