Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something (74317 Views)

Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by martolux(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
Baba is 69 while his daughter is 60.... Is God not wonderful?

5 Likes

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
waledeji:
It was this kind of irrelevant post on Nairaland that made you scored only 5% on your NPOWER test

While Ignorant ones like you picked the 5%, the near smart ones attacked me for agenda and message gently achieved and passed.

There was never a score but there exist a submission in minds of many for the future.

Grow up.
Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
plaindealer:

Photography is an income generating job, it's a profession and a great hobby for millions of people all over the world, but Tinubu obsession and burying your head inside Tinubus anus is not a job, it's not a profession, it's hopelessness, joblessness and lack of future ambition.

You see how silly, pointless, jobless and hopeless you sound?

Rely goes like this hsvtayvallvv.

Lol
Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by afube: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
Topleague:
you better go and add up your life and forget about Tinubu who has already achieve something with his own life. If am not mistaken am very sure you must be one of those jobless youth

na so ! if its Jonathan now una go get mouth to criticize him, for Tinubu its hear no evil ...see no evil! see Yoruba and sense !!!

3 Likes

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by BigYash: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
I'm surprised to see people supporting BAT for president . Nigerians una mumu never do? Buhari that he told you was a saviour is still dealing with you guys.And you guys still have two more years to go. Before he leave office fuel fit be 2k per litre sef. Now Tinubu is dancing round ,at his age when he is suppose to be relaxing and encourage young people to contest. Na this Tinubu go kill all of una. Brainless supporters..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
afube:

na so ! if its Jonathan now una go get mouth to criticize him, for Tinubu its hear no evil ...see no evil! see Yoruba and sense !!!

Jonathan is even aging with his real age.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
Parachoko:
She is 33 years.
No, She is 13 years..

1 Like

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Ojiofor: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
Like Buhari like Tinubu.
Ask the. a simple question they run to court to cover their lies. Anyway Afenifere guys knows Tinubu little secrets.

3 Likes

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ojiofor:
Like Buhari like Tinubu.
Ask the. a simple question they run to court to cover their lies. Anyway Afenifere guys knows Tinubu little secrets.

This was the same reason buhari was crucified.

And even them were the ones shouting buhari is is lesser in age than his Younger sister.

Now Tinubu is doing same for reasons best known to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Ojiofor: 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

This was the same reason buhari was crucified.

And even then were the ones shouting buhari is is lesser in age than his Younger sister.

Now Tinubu is doing for reasons best known to him.

Don't worry his age mates from his village in Osun State wlll come to confess once he declare his interest to run for president of this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Jack005(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
Op how old is Tinubu's daughter sef?
Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by plaindealer: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:

Rely goes like this hsvtayvallvv.

Lol
[/s]

No future ambition.

Tinubu obsession and burying your head inside Tinubu's ass is not a job, it's lunacy and lack of future ambition.

grin grin
Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

No future ambition.

Tinubu obsession and burying your head inside Tinubu's ass is not a job, it's lunacy and lack of future ambition.

grin grin

Reply goes thus “ahdfhesakdfhj”
Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

56 that will be 4 years ago.

Because I can remember vividly an interview of her daughter iyaloja says she was 58 years and this year's means she will be 60 years..

And her father Tinubu says he is 69 years.

So meaning he had her at the age of 9.

Something is wrong

4 Likes

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by plaindealer: 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Apart from no future ambition, you have spelling and vocabulary issues...

Poor you..

grin grin
Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
KingOKON:

Tinubu is a Rogue

No first school leaving certificate

No Secondary School

Just ciminal records

A record is a record no matter the adjective
Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
Okay cool

2 Likes

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
plaindealer:

Apart from no future ambition, you have spelling and vocabulary issues...
Poor you..

grin grin

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by RealLordZeus(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Okay cool
Una like to dey shock ppl anyhow

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by RealLordZeus(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:
How Old is Tinubu's First Daughter, I am checking Something.

Tinubu is 69 years now.

How old is his first daughter?

I am trying to figure out what I read years ago but not adding up?

Please Someone Should help?
Based on this, she should be in her late thirties or early forties at most

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by dochenaj: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
OneTemplate:

Their unrequited obsession with Yoruba folks is scary. I keep warning Yorubas not to take Igbo malevolence for joke. They want everything Yorubas have.

Our land, our leaders, our language, our socio-economic blessing and everything. They want it all.
I read your post, and thought to myself. "How much more deluded can a person be?"

2 Likes

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by idahme(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
jumobi1:
How is investigating the age of a lady whose father wants to rule Nigeria irrelevant when it’ll help determine his true age? We ignore rationality when tribe is involved. This is why we are failing.

It is pathetic, this is fact checking it is the norm in developed democracies. Instead of churning out opinions to prove the OP wrong, people are busy promoting ethnic bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by rtdCivilservant: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

While Ignorant ones like you picked the 5%, the near smart ones attacked me for agenda and message gently achieved and passed.

There was never a score but there exist a submission in minds of many for the future.

Grow up.
U are the one that needs to grow up, see what u have done to urself? No one takes u serious here, the question u raised is not bad, but because of ur personality, that is why u are getting the kind of responses u are getting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by streetsoldier1(m): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

56 that will be 4 years ago.

Because I can remember vividly an interview of her daughter iyaloja says she was 58 years and this year's means she will be 60 years..

And her father Tinubu says he is 69 years.

So meaning he had her at the age of 9.

Something is wrong

nothing is wrong, he had her when he was in primary 3.

1 Like

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Topleague:
you better go and add up your life and forget about Tinubu who has already achieve something with his own life. If am not mistaken am very sure you must be one of those jobless youth
Oh Boy!
People savage pass dem MANNA for hia o shocked

The OP right now.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by jchioma: 12:32am On Mar 30, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

U are the one that needs to grow up, see what u have done to urself? No one takes u serious here, the question u raised is not bad, but because of ur personality, that is why u are getting the kind of responses u are getting.

What's the OP's personality got to do with a very reasonable and logical question he asked? Methinks he is getting these responses only from people who feel threatened by the implications of the answer.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 30, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

GdsatnnnnfsassjSh

Enjoy the reply you needed.
Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 30, 2021
jchioma:

What's the OP's personality got to do with a very reasonable and logical question he asked? Methinks he is getting these responses only from people who feel threatened by the implications of the answer.

Leave the bitter fellow my dear. I have been ignoring him and I will continue to do so.

He is not worth my response.....He is only bitter buy I can't help him.

1 Like

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by naptu2: 2:45am On Mar 30, 2021
naptu2:
But is this madness or what?

There's this crazy thing that's circulating on social media. I initially thought that it was a joke, but they are actually serious. They say that Bola Tinubu is 69 years old and that his first daughter is 60 years old.

Obviously this is craziness. The female relative of Bola Tinubu that is 60 years old is Oluremi Tinubu (https://www.nairaland.com/6135021/60th-birthday-messages-oluremi-tinubu

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oluremi_Tinubu). Oluremi Tinubu is his wife!

Bola Tinubu's first daughter is Folashade Tinubu-Ojo and she is in her 40s. http://maestromedia..com/2019/05/shade-tinubu-ojo-gets-set-for-humonguos.html?m=1
Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by plaindealer: 2:47am On Mar 30, 2021
jchioma:

Of what relevance is the age of Tinubu's daughter to Nigerians apart from the jobless OP?

Getting on the internet to ask a pointless and valueless question about people's age says a lot about the OP
s profile, it's the profile of a jobless, idle and busy body layabout.
Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by SweetiliciousD: 2:48am On Mar 30, 2021
OneTemplate:

Bruv you even have time for these jobless IPOBian mischief-makers. That's why everyone is ignoring their nuisance behaviour. Lol.

Taaaaa

Truth is the only reason IPOBians are hated.

Destroy IPOB with truth.

How many years is Iyaloja, Tinubu's daughter pls?
Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by jumobi1(m): 3:38am On Mar 30, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Based on this, she should be in her late thirties or early forties at most
First was a Surrogacy birth. The second was “equally controversial” as the article you shared stated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad / Picture Of New Biafra Map Covering PH,CALABER,IGALA,EDO AND IDOMA / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.