Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano (26629 Views)

2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) / President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by Paulmckata(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
Most at times the Malo's & the Gbedus are ramifying the tread aeronautically as if their father own 9ja! Abi? You don't like good things to flow? Mtseew!!?���������
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by 77up(m): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
I envy this Ahmed Tinubu.
No politician in this country (expect during burial) could gather as much personalities as this man. He is a political magnate.

God Bless you BAT

God Bless the Rich
You want to kill his haters grin

BAT to the world!

1 Like

Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by SarakiBukola: 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

FIXED

Papa in your name....44 years old and behaving like a kid.

Tinubu isnt the cause of your misfortune in life.

Hustle more in gala hawking. I would patronize you more grin
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by ThatFairGuy1: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
ucheibeleme:
You are a very stupid person,
E pain am.
Children of hate, anger, perdition, frustration and sorrow
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by emilo2bad: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
Samunique:
Imagine the heading !

People's hatred for this man is making him to get my sympathy.

Say few people like IPOB miscreants, die hard PDP members and Internet notice me people that talk trash esp in nairaland. Like it or not Tinubu is the strongest politician in Southern Nigeria
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by Tareq1105: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
grin grin grin

NA SO BAD WEATHER GO STALL HIM 2023 AMBITION

Mr Man, contest if you're interested. Tinubu has every right like any Nigerian to contest your hatred notwithstanding.
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by ThatFairGuy1: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
FuckThaMod:

Paid miscreant calling others name..
This is the same thing you fools did during buhari re-election time, your division plan won't work this time.
E can pain cheesy

Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by tit(f): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
The gods are not to blame
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by emilo2bad: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Samunique:
Imagine the heading !

Say few people like IPOB miscreants, die hard PDP members and Internet notice me people that talk trash esp in nairaland. Like it or not Tinubu is the strongest politician in Southern Nigeria.
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by FuckThaMod: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

E can pain cheesy

Boring, say something new.
Empty brain

1 Like

Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by Monday60655(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
The same way God will thwart and disrupt their evil plan come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by ogbonti: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
Emekaonline:

Oshiomole we know, and who is your own father? Hahahahahaha. To you Oshiomole has fallen while your own father is struggling to even raise his head from where he is lying on the floor.

you can not insult your way out of the question - if you like go and run your body in the mud - I ain’t going into the gutter with you by throwing mud slings - I asked a pertinent “WHY IS TINUBU IGNORING OSHOMOLE ? Why is Oshomole who is fluent in Hausa not invited to deliver a pitch for Tinubu in this occasion ? Or has Tinubu used and dumped Oshomole?” You can swear and curse from now till Jesus comes, I demand Answers and surely your ignorant head can’t figure it out

1 Like

Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by lexxwiz(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
Samunique:
Imagine the heading !

Let him be getting your sympathy o.. He has not and will not sympathize with you when him reach where him desperately Dey go. Na you go come sympathize with yourself. Better remove sentiments from choosing your leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by BlueRaven: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by millionboi(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
wwwihy:
It was however learned that about 60 members of the House of Representatives led by Majority Leader, Ado Mr Doguwa, are physically attending the event.

Here comes your Incoming President
incoming wetin?
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by BlueRaven: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
77up:
You want to kill his haters grin

BAT to the world!

grin grin grin

Thing is, you can only hate him.
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by Lawalemi(m): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
God is angry
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
computer0810:
if u ever wonder why more ppl r supporting him nw is bcoz of ur madness and fellow ipob over his candidacy......una no dey tire abi anybody dey hold ur own papa
More people supporting him?More yorubas you mean to say?

1 Like

Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by mrkia(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
Omo! See "Heading" na hatred go kil many pipuu oo
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by Printerscanner: 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
grin grin grin

Una go cry tire inside rain and no one will see your tears
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by kokomilala(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
Honestly,this man has fallen from grace.First,he tripped last Saturday.He was helped by some aides.Now,the elements are fighting him.The writing is well on the wall.God speaks in one way,but man doesn't perceive.Yet,He speaks in another way,man still doesn't understand...( cf.Job 33:14 ff).

1 Like

Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Some people will not ask d meaning of colloquium..
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by tolguy(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Samunique:
Is your Allah an enemy of good things ? undecided
illiteracy na serious disease oo
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by IYANGBALI: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
We serve a living God
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by Samunique(m): 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
tolguy:
illiteracy na serious disease oo
I was reacting to his previous heading before he edited it.

Meanwhile, is anything offensive there?

Didn't you see the question mark there?

The OP first heading was , "Allah stopped Tinubu colloquium with bad weather".

The OP had to change the heading bcs of my reaction to such controversial headline.

So what's my offence ?

Is bcs I mentioned Allah ?

You people are too emotional about this your religion, that's why you're quick to do some nasty things without trying to find out the truth.

So to you I must be an illiterate abi, bcs I mentioned Allah
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

Of Oodua (online) Republic? cheesy
You also hate Tinubu?
He got your god into office o
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by nick50(m): 3:34am On Mar 30, 2021
Now u see the full list of those unity beggers that held this country down, i am glad no igbo man is involved so this old fool from iragbiji and his slave brothers should continue the romance with thier fulani masters..Igbos are watching

1 Like

Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by ofiko123(m): 3:42am On Mar 30, 2021
Terrible.... very terrible..
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by dederocs(m): 7:32am On Mar 30, 2021
Even nature has something to say, Baba work more for the people and posterity.
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by hush15: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
grin grin grin

By God's grace and in Jesus's name, Amen
Re: Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano by computer0810(m): 8:45am On Mar 30, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

More people supporting him?More yorubas you mean to say?
Did igbo ever supported Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) / Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants / Supporters Wave At Abba K Yusuf, PDP Kano Candidate On His Way To Bebeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.