Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,843 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport (24813 Views)

Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker / Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by Upton: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:
To cut the long story short, the name of the criminal is

Aniede Chimezie Bright.

Because of your bigotry, you didn't see the name of the second criminal yeah?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by oloyedewaris(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
GOFRONT:
Someone cannot hustle in peace again...
So drug dealing is your own definition of hustle

All these nyamiri people seff
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by gdaniel99: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
Someone can not hustle in peace again
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by Kubernetes: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
We better allow these people to form their own country before they kill us with narcotics
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by Seerade029: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
[/s]
GIVE UR FELLOW NITWITS THAT ADVISE or Always get home improvement advice from an expert.

Olori.pelebe
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by Seerade029: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
fergie001:

Shey o ti bere abi?

grin grin

Abeq lemme troll grin

How would naira land be fun without trolling wink
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by doxijaw: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
True , Nigerian government is the only issue Nigeria has and solely responsible for all the ills in the country

The population are just victims of a corrupt system tongue
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by BigYash: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
drizslim:
How many times has ndlea gone to harass tinubu drug lord
Those guys are for poor people. Including efcc. If you are rich, my guy ,those criminals forming law effacement agency no go dey near you,even if na u do crime pass.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
Seerade029:

Onye Mgbu
Olori.pelebe
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by Henry22(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:

Aniede Chimezie Bright.

It's only polithiefcians that hustle in peace in this country, local man cannot hustle in peace.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by Seerade029: 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

Omo bush grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by Funkeshuga(m): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
owners of all shops in Lagos won't cease to amuse me. envy Igbo business men at your own peril

if I won envy na Igbo that can kill for them to be given chief title, na him I go come envy?

get rich by fire by force mentality had become a culture in their land

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by Vixlot: 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
Aniede Chimezie Bright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by frog12: 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
I don't think these guys are fools to do this all the time. they must have bribed an airport insider who betrayed them!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by ipobarecriminals: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
cheesy adaripon Omo odaran ponbele .Omo irankiran iPOB

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
I know las las e no pass an igbo man .

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by fergie001: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
Seerade029:

Abeq lemme troll grin

How would naira land be fun without trolling wink

wahala pesin grin

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by Patrioticman007(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:

Aniede Chimezie Bright.

The Bright of Biafra citizen.
We fear that this tribe might go into extinction, at the rate they are been caught & killed in Qatar, India, Bangladesh, Philippine, China & other countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:

Aniede Chimezie Bright.

Las las ... na 9ja
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by Casper21: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
One of the principles of sociology, they make laws and also punish the law offenders. These people should leave this legit hustler abeg, some stupid law needs abolishment
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by RevT1: 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
Na wa o!
People still have the mind to do this kind of business?

Let me kuku face my own hustle.

I have 30,000 ltrs ethanol (98%) for sale at very good rate.

Quote me if you are interested.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:

Aniede Chimezie Bright.

You obviously skipped this
In a related development, the Command equally
intercepted one Bamidele Babatunde Adeyemo at
SAHCO export shed of the airport with 800grammes
of cannabis sativa while operatives also seized
19.950kg of green leaves suspected to be khat.
The cannabis cleverly concealed in foodstuff was
bound for Dubai, UAE.

You guys are unbelievable. When both the Igbos and Yorubas are done with your madness don't blame the Hausas for marginalising you lots.

You think Hausas love themselves? or do you feel tribes in middle belt (Gbagyi, Nupe and, Tiv, Jukun etc) love the core Northerners? The answer is NO! In fact, in Katsina for instance, even indigenes from certain part of Katsina are seen as lesser to others talk less of Hausas from nearby Kaduna or Kano. But do you see them insulting themselves online?

Both Igbo and Yoruba can only dream of ruling this country with these madness online. Continue and see us queue behind one of our own in 2023. Shalom!

Cc:

ipobarecriminals
Patrioticman007
Hotbutt
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by castiello(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hotbutt:
Aniede Chiemezie Bright...Why now

Why are you disgracing Nigeria like this.

You and some of your colleagues in this trade are the ones spoiling the image of honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Most Nigerians can't do business with foreign individuals now becos of your type.

Most Nigerians can't even get VISA Approval becos of your type.

Most Nigerian Youths can't even live in peace outside the country just becos they are Nigerians. People start treating them differently and harshly.

Stop this please. And you all involved in similar criminal behaviour.. .STOP IT. Think of the lives you are tarnishing daily.

Everyday you complain...Nigeria is hard yet you are part of those making it harder for some innocent others.

I don't know how someone will just wake up one morning and just decide to involve themselves in various Criminal Acts.

Yet we complain of the Government meanwhile you are not different. It so sad.

When your parents gave birth to you, in their mind, they've given birth to somebody.

Not knowing they gave birth to future Criminals.

You may cover your sin and say nobody knows but you cannot hide it from GOD.

I owe you one barbecue fish and a chill bottle of as you want for this your comment you make real sense
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by Temptee101(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
I'm sure if they are searched thoroughly, they'd find fresh human skulls with them.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:

Aniede Chimezie Bright.

Please is he a Nigerian?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
I have been studying the Drug business lately it is a very highly lucrative and dangerous business if you get it to it's destination like Paris, Spain,Canada and the United State. But in reality I am looking for a legal business that pays like the Drug business where you can transform $1 to $80 or $100 as long as their is a market and a network there would always be people willing to take risk... By the way Spain is where bulk sellers are located , Paris is where consumption takes place.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hotbutt:
Aniede Chiemezie Bright...Why now

Why are you disgracing Nigeria like this.

You and some of your colleagues in this trade are the ones spoiling the image of honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Most Nigerians can't do business with foreign individuals now becos of your type.

Most Nigerians can't even get VISA Approval becos of your type.

Most Nigerian Youths can't even live in peace outside the country just becos they are Nigerians. People start treating them differently and harshly.

Stop this please. And you all involved in similar criminal behaviour.. .STOP IT. Think of the lives you are tarnishing daily.

Everyday you complain...Nigeria is hard yet you are part of those making it harder for some innocent others.

I don't know how someone will just wake up one morning and just decide to involve themselves in various Criminal Acts.

Yet we complain of the Government meanwhile you are not different. It so sad.

When your parents gave birth to you, in their mind, they've given birth to somebody.

Not knowing they gave birth to future Criminals.

You may cover your sin and say nobody knows but you cannot hide it from GOD.
Hmmmmm, this is deep!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport by Oppy2k2: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
Our potopoto people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture / 7 Nigerians Arrested For Dealing Drugs In Italy, Captured On Camera. Photos / Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.