Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Bible Verses: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Verses: (638 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES / Top Ten Bible Verses You Will Never Hear In Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bible Verses: by njira(f): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2011
There is no denying The Bible is a massive read. As huge as it is there are those particular Verses that tend to jump out of the pages and just pierce to the core, and these Verses may not necessarily be the same for everyone. This thread serves as my personal collection of such verses. I pray that they will bless your hearts in the same way they bless mine,

1 Samuel 12:20-21
Fear not: you have done all this wickedness: yet turn not aside from following the LORD, but serve the LORD with all your heart; And turn you not aside: for then should you go after vain things, which cannot profit nor deliver; for they are vain.

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Does Not Support Mediocrity / Jesus Is Not A God Neither Is He God The Father / The Lord Jesus Christ, Is To Be Worshipped, He Is Worthy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.