Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Interview: I Want To Collaborate With Davido , Says Talented Skidiboi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interview: I Want To Collaborate With Davido , Says Talented Skidiboi (248 Views)

Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / Olamide Set To Collaborate With Teddy-A Of BBNaija / "Should Have Gotten A Bigger Venue" Davido Says As Eko Hotel Is Over Crowded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview: I Want To Collaborate With Davido , Says Talented Skidiboi by mrbss: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
Just like saying the always goes that "Once you see a person who is destiny to succeed, you will know. Because he or she ll put in all his time , energy and resources to pursue his course. And SkidiBoi is one artist that doesn't play with his music career. In an exclusive live chat interview with the Enugu State fast rising artist. He revealed to popular Nigerian blogger Hypeman Billonia that he wants to collaboration with Davido.

See interview below.
What is your Full name?
Okafor Elvis dirichukwu

Where are you from?

Am from Ezinifite Aguata LGA in Anambra State
What is your educational background?

Am just at the O'level Just finished secondary School 2years ago
You currently released a hit song title " Sure". What inspire it?

It's been a hard way for me to go in the industry A boy with no help not even my parents ways of income is enough for my pushing.
So I come up with the prayer point SURE
So do u think you have what it takes to excel in the Nigeria music?
Actually I won't say that am really good to go or not But I can't forget the fact that I will always learn from the best to be in first I always promise not to fell my supporter and my fanz
How will you described your style of music?
My style of music isn't different from other Afro pop It's normal Afro pop.
Who are your role models in the music industry?
My old time role model is Runtown But am trying to fix my self in something new just to try oxlade as a role model.
How far do you see yourself going in the music industry?
It's a slow and steady journey, But am sure of the time.
What other projects are u currently working on?
Still promoting the new track and video, but I still have both recorded and none recorded tracks to work on.
Which big artist will you love to work with ?
I would love to work with Kizz Daniel
My first choice is Davido and second chance is kizz Daniel.
What has been your challenges so far?
My major challenges is capital Funds on promotions and necessary things like video making And it's promotions.
And getting of good shows.
What advice do you have for your fellow artist?
My advice for my fellow upcoming artist are no1 is hard working in making a good vibes don't just go to record make up a new experience that will help your career No2 always be humble and respectful even to your fanz No3 never envy another And much more always fine to create awarness for yourself do not depend on anyone Last be yourself don't copy anyone if you wish to go far.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not Going Anywhere - Bbnaija Star, Tacha Slams In A Video / I Got Married 18 Years Ago When I Was Just 20’ – Don Jazzy Opens Up / Davido’s 10th Anniversary: You Didn’t Make Yourself Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.