Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hacking Her Mother To Death In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hacking Her Mother To Death In Ondo (449 Views)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court / 80-Year-Old Man Flogs His 100-Year-Old Mother To Death In Niger State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hacking Her Mother To Death In Ondo by MuguVideosNG: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
My pastor said she was a witch - Woman arrested for allegedly hacking her mother to death in Ondo
The police in Ondo state have arrested 30-year-old Blessing Jimoh, pictured above, for allegedly killing her mother, Ijeoma Odo.

Blessing was paraded before newsmen at the state police command on Monday March 29. She told the newsmen that she killed her mother with a cutlass after a Pastor told her that she was a witch and was behind all her predicaments in life. Blessing and her mother were on a farm in Ile-Iluiji area of the state when she used a cutlass to hack her to death.

The suspect who claimed she was mentally unstable when she carried out the crime, said

“It was something doing me that made me kill my mother. I am not happy with what I did.

“I cut her neck with a cutlass. It was a Pastor that said she was witch and l went to beg her. My mother is from Enugu State. We have been looking for the Pastor but we have not seen him.”

Confirming her arrest, the state Commissioner of Police, Bolaji Salami, said the suspect would soon be charged to court as soon as investigation into the matter is concluded.

Re: Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hacking Her Mother To Death In Ondo by MuguVideosNG: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
Re: Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hacking Her Mother To Death In Ondo by Anigreat: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2021

How can people be this gullible and stupid.

Your satanic pastor told you your own mother that gave birth you is a witch and you stupidly believe him and not just believe him, you take laws into your hand by hacking your own mother to death. Even if justice is not serve as it should, you're cursed already forever and ever.
Re: Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hacking Her Mother To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
Real men of God are not up to 20 in this country! For the woman, that thing wey do u kill ur mama, na that same thing go still do u enter prison.
Re: Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hacking Her Mother To Death In Ondo by tit(f): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Did your pastor said you shoud kee her?
Re: Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hacking Her Mother To Death In Ondo by longetivity(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
you and the useless pastor should be hanged
Re: Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hacking Her Mother To Death In Ondo by Barbsamiin: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
When investigating the matter, a professional psychiatric doctor should be involved please.
Re: Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hacking Her Mother To Death In Ondo by Whitecoal711: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
End time
Take that child away from her first
Re: Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hacking Her Mother To Death In Ondo by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ile oluji okeigbo my hometown! Girls from that side get stone heart mehn
Re: Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hacking Her Mother To Death In Ondo by Karlovych: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
grin grin The future is cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hacking Her Mother To Death In Ondo by oluwatoyosi8755: 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
End timeTake that child away from her first

Broken Man Wants To Know The Penalty For His Crime / Another Black Soldier Pepper Sprayed By Racist US Police / Father Mbaka Is Back- Found Safe & Sound