Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit (1976 Views)

Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here / No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Tunsbobo(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2011
BY DAPO AKINREFON
PRESIDENTIAL candidate of
the National Conscience
Party, NCP, Bashorun Dele
Momodu Saturday lost
elections at his Ward 10 unit
24 at Wasimi Community
High School where he cast
his vote.
The results show that the
PDP polled 177 votes, CPC 65,
ACN 41 and NCP 1 vote.
www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/dele-momodu-loses-at-polling-unit/
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Dyt(f): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2011
Buhahahaahaha
na dats funny
cant stop teheheehehehehehheing oo
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by enyojo(f): 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2011
Him no get am for wife or neighbour where wan be Minister of Foreign affairs, petroleum, Education etc where go vote for am?

Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by EzeUche(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2011
Send him back to Ghana. angry
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by dapachez: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink winkwhat do you expect from the loud mouthed fat photgrapher/newspaper seller he voted for himself alone make e go face oviation so even his relatives,wife and kids no vote for am what a shame mmmmmmmmmmmmmtsssssssccchhhhewwwwwwwwwwwww nonsense
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hn wife and children no do well o tongue
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Tunsbobo(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2011
i wonder why he contested at all sef
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by oderemo(m): 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2011
bashorun ga , himself. ;d ;d ;d
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Musiwa13: 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2011
his wife must have voted for him at the polling station.

and they cut media from him. that was bad. if he got enough , he had a better chane than nuhu or shekera. it looks something is wrong.
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Becomricho: 4:57am On Apr 18, 2011
if his wife did not vote for him. His wife is what Yoruba  people call an Olori burunko woman. You see it is like Bishop Oyedepo, if his  the wife does not support him. She would end up in Molu buses in lagos. And not a private jet.

Bishop Oyedepo wife is in a private jet because he is supporting the husband.

It is only a silly or Olori buruku woman that does not support her husband. look it is what Your Husband own , that your Children would call thier own, if you go and support another man, your children can not own the properties of that man.

it show that is a foolish and silly woman.

Did she see Patience Jonathan Goodluck support , Dele Momodu. No. Because Patience is a wise woman. While Dele Momodu wife if she did not vote for him. Is a fool woman.

You change the wife, and the new children from the second wife, inhert your will.
An nigeria most of them with respect to some, most of them tend to act like Olori Buruku women.

It is like Bola Amhed Tinubu,  Oduduwa and  Awolowo in thier gravel yard has cause Bola Tinubu for what Bola Tinubu did to the Yorubas by imposing Nuhu Tinuba to ACN.   Adabi ja jun Ogun.
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by doctorT(m): 5:06am On Apr 18, 2011
ridiculous, this is the problems of multi-party system in Nigeria.
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Ystranger: 5:11am On Apr 18, 2011
Becomricho:

if his wife did not vote for him. His wife is what Yoruba  people call an Olori burunko woman. You see it is like Bishop Oyedepo, if his  the wife does not support him. She would end up in Molu buses in lagos. And not a private jet.

It is only a silly or Olori buruku woman that does not support her husband. look it is what Your Husband own , that your Children would call thier own, if you go an support another man, your children can not own the properties of that man.

Did she see Patience Jonathan Goodluck support , Dele Momodu. No. Because Patience is a wise woman. While Dele Momodu wife if she did not vote for him. Is a fool woman.

You change the wife, and the new children from the second wife, inhert your will.
An nigeria most of them with respect to some, most of them tend to act like Olori Buruku women.

It is like Bola Amhed Tinubu,  Oduduwa and  Awolowo in thier gravel yard has cause Bola Tinubu for what Bola Tinubu did to the Yorubas by imposing Nuhu Tinuba to ACN.   Adabi ja jun Ogun.

Aare BEcomrichn, what is Olori buronku?
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Becomricho: 5:24am On Apr 18, 2011
Well You ask the Woman to go and meet either pastor adeboye or Jonathan Goodluck  or her pastor  to collect her children inheritance from that pastor. Do you see Pastor Adeboye wife in Bishop Oyedepo church.

You  ask what Olori Buruku is. I dont know the meaning in english.
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Becomricho: 5:41am On Apr 18, 2011
it has nothing to do with multi party system.  do you see bishop oyedepo , is bishop oyedepo under Pastor adeboye. NO. Go and tell bishop oyedepo to be under adeboye.    or tell adeboye to be under oyedepo. and see what he would tell you.     dele momodu was the only yorubaman running. tinubu is a self centre man.
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Musiwa13: 6:01am On Apr 18, 2011
look

Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Musiwa13: 6:06am On Apr 18, 2011
look nuhu ribadu and buhari were working together. so it as nothing to do with multiple party
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Ystranger: 6:24am On Apr 18, 2011
Becomricho:

Well You ask the Woman to go and meet either pastor adeboye or Jonathan Goodluck  or her pastor  to collect her children inheritance from that pastor. Do you see Pastor Adeboye wife in Bishop Oyedepo church.

You  ask what Olori Buruku is. I dont know the meaning in english.

So why did you use it? next time please communicate with us in a language we understand ok?
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Becomricho: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2011
i dont know how
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2011
Did anybody expect otherwise?
The two faced fat dude would have done well running for a seat in the senate.
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Becomricho: 1:16am On Apr 19, 2011
what nonsense do you mean, do you believe he cant be president?.  you talking out of sense nuzo. nuzo God as not call you to be boyboy. you have the thinking of boyboy.

this is why God lead me to form Jesus Empire ministry. to liberate you people from slavery
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 19, 2011
Becomricho:

what nonsense do you mean, do you believe he cant be president?.  you talking out of sense nuzo. nuzo God as not call you to be boyboy. you have the thinking of boyboy.

this is why God lead me to form Jesus Empire ministry. to liberate you people from slavery

His wife, close family and friends may not have voted for him as you have opined hence why I do not believe he could have been elected president. tongue

BTW, I wont attend your church if you cant prophesy. Can you? undecided
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Becomricho: 2:30am On Apr 19, 2011
i dont have to tell you, I perform fake miracle for people to come . I am not a 419 christain. I became born again at age 13, i was an officer of my secondary school christain union.  so i am not like most of your pastor, who have a reason.

I am not fake. that why i am bold to speak my mind without fear or favour.

i am not a christain because of money. I dont need a private jet  that i have not worked for. If I need one. I will buy it with my own money. .
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Musiwa13: 1:30am On Apr 20, 2011
i am not
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Beaf: 3:36am On Apr 20, 2011
Becomricho: what nonsense do you mean, do you believe he cant be president?. you talking out of sense nuzo. nuzo God as not call you to be boyboy. you have the thinking of boyboy.

Damn! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Becomerich pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase teach me how to sprrrreak Enggrrrrrrrrrrriissssss!!!! grin grin grin

Chineke me e!
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Becomricho: 4:09am On Apr 20, 2011
why are you a jackass
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2011
Beaf:

Damn! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Becomerich pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase teach me how to sprrrreak Enggrrrrrrrrrrriissssss!!!! grin grin grin

Chineke me e!
How can you be involved with a person in a conversation with himself?
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by juman(m): 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2011
One man one vote.

ACN is the answer.

Vote Dele Belgore (ACN) as Kwara State governor.
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by klear(f): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2011
Becomricho:

It is only a silly or Olori buruku woman that does not support her husband. look it is what Your Husband own , that your Children would call thier own, if you go and support another man, your children can not own the properties of that man.

Musiwa,:

look my friend i am running under the vision of God for my life. and not for Another man.  God has called me different , not to be under Pastor Adeboye. God told me , not to be under Pastor Adeboye. He woke me up in the middle of the night and God told me, I should never be under anybody. \

You see, see what bishop oyedepo university look like. The Redeemed is bigger than oyedepo church. but the redeemed does not have that university, because God as not put that anoiting into thier hand.  So God give each man , its anoiting.

Becomricho:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Beaf plz leave d dude alone. he is suffering 4rm multiple personality! grin

Becomricho:

^^^Wat slavery r u talkin abt? angry Its u dat nid deliverance grin
Re: Dele Momodu Loses At Polling Unit by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2011
klear:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Beaf plz leave d dude alone. he is suffering 4rm multiple personality! grin

^^^Wat slavery r u talkin abt? angry Its u dat nid deliverance grin
Right on target

(1) (Reply)

Senate Names Oil Subsidy Thieves,adenuga, Tinubu, Dantata, Iheanacho Fingered / Nigerian Scholar, Oriola Wins Canadian Governor-general’s Gold Medal Award / Ancient African King Mansa Musa, Named World’s Richest Of All Time, Worth $400 B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.