Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,029 members, 7,953,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? (1533 Views)

Results From The FCT Area Council Election (Yet To Be Confirmed By INEC) / Oyo Governorship Election Results From 27 Of The 33 LGA's / 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by proudly9ja(m): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2011
So far we have had results from the North and mainly Lagos. What is happening in other states? Anybody with results?
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by jason123: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2011
lol. As I said last week, the results in the SS and SE were and now, will be MASSIVELY rigged. Only the SW had a free and fair election.
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by EzeUche(m): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2011
jason123:

lol. As I said last week, the results in the SS and SE were and now, will be MASSIVELY rigged. Only the SW had a free and fair election.

What?

The North has had free and fair elections as well. It is not only the SW and I am sure the SE and SS will as well. You reason like a donkey.
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by jason123: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2011
EzeUche:

What?

The North has had free and fair elections as well. It is not only the SW and I am sure the SE and SS will as well. You reason like a donkey.
Almost all the contested results came from the SS or the SE. That is the truth. The people of the SS and SE are not ready to protect their votes. They are simply using the "sidon look" method while the leaders in those zones rigging the life out of them.
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by OAM4J: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2011
It might come at the early hours of tomorrow morning after all other results are declared.
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by proudly9ja(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2011
Are there no voters in these regions? did they not wait to have their votes counted?
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by 13volts(m): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2011
Massive rigging taking place in SS SE is going to be gej 100% trust ibo man.
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by presido1: 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Jason,

Why is all your post about SS and SE?
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by jason123: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2011
presido1:

@Jason,

Why is all your post about SS and SE?

Because I am a SSoutherner and my fiance is an Igbo woman . . . any problem
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by squino(m): 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2011
@jason you are a deaf ssner,
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by Smi001: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2011
Results from Buhari's polling unit CPC - 494, ANPP - 4, PDP - 0, ACN - 2 Invalid - 2
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by squino(m): 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2011
so the millions of people
Smi001:

Results from Buhari's polling unit CPC - 494, ANPP - 4, PDP - 0, ACN - 2 Invalid - 2
@

so the millions( cpc fans) there in the morning were mere talibans, mscheeeeeeew
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by ektbear: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2011
The usual gameplan of the PDP (in case you haven't noticed) is to announce valid results early where the opposition is strong, then cook the books in the middle of the night in their own strongholds.

They did it last week too.
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by jason123: 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2011
ekt_bear:

The usual gameplan of the PDP (in case you haven't noticed) is to announce valid results early where the opposition is strong, then cook the books in the middle of the night in their own strongholds.

They did it last week too.
well said
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by Beaf: 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2011
GEJ scored 100% in his ward. PDP - 424, the others 0 each.
. . .Thats one result from the SS. grin
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by Igwe9(m): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2011
The numbers of the accredited voters there were much, hence the delay.
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by OAM4J: 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2011
South South magic, with 20 of that woman on youtube, who needs a crowd for GEJ?  grin grin grin grin

asari toru lga rivers state - pdp 37,523; acn 104; anpp 6; cpc 24; arp 4; hdp 4; ncp 1; ntp; pnp 7; ppp 4, rejected votes 273.

From Obosi , Anambra state PDP 40,705 CPC 28

ikot abasi LGA akwa ibom state, PDP 50,321, ACN   1,091, CPC, 11, FRESH, 11, AGPA, 8, VOID  211

Odukpani LGA cross river state, cpc    24, ACN  182,  PDP 19,886  ,  ANPP   213  FRESH  4  void 32

beaf, where is the party going to be? Otueke or Abuja?

ROFLMAO!!
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by sbeezy8: 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2011
Nonsense 40,000+ 1 local govt voters in akwa ibom but not even that many in lagos or kaduna or edo lol
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by dayokanu(m): 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2011
Big time rigging going on in the SS and SE
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by soldee: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2011
All those overdosed SS and SE units will be cancelled

Crazy mentality - why rig and get cancelled when you're already winning the area by a landslide?
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by Igwe9(m): 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2011
dayokanu:

Big time rigging going on in the SS and SE
just as you rig polls on NL, innit? cool
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by Kobojunkie: 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2011
soldee:

All those overdosed SS and SE units will be cancelled

Crazy mentality - why rig and get cancelled when you're already winning the area by a landslide?

Probably no cancellations to follow. . . INEC seems to do that only when there is a petition submitted.
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by EzeUche(m): 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2011
My family's vote is protected and multiplied a thousand times. grin
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by OmoTier1(m): 12:03am On Apr 17, 2011
i guess what played out JAN 6th DELTA re-run that largely overlooked by all is currently happening in SE & SS.

As a southerner myself I am ashamed of those overzealous "ethnic bigot" who probably will ruin the party for GEJ 'cos all those results will be exposed and INEC will cancel them!

For all I care, with results coming from the north, we are heading for a run off!
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by sbeezy8: 12:15am On Apr 17, 2011
i doubt inec will cancel them. cause the people from those areas are more than likely fine with rigging in favour of GEJ
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by AljUche: 12:38am On Apr 17, 2011
buhari has the whole north

all he needs is 25% in SW and thats it
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by FACE(m): 12:45am On Apr 17, 2011
sbeezy8:

Nonsense 40,000+ 1 local govt voters in akwa ibom but not even that many in lagos or kaduna or edo lol

Some basic maths would do you some good. The average number of registered voters /LG in Lagos is nearly 300,000 and nearly 120,000 for Kano state.
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by ektbear: 12:47am On Apr 17, 2011
Alj Uche:

buhari has the whole north

all he needs is 25% in SW and thats it

core north yes, middle belt no

Doesn't look like he is going to have done well enough in the SW either
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by Rossikk(m): 1:02am On Apr 17, 2011
Goodluck is winning this straight out. There's no run off.
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by sbeezy8: 1:06am On Apr 17, 2011
@FACE YOU ARE A FOOOL- i was being sarcastic you idioooot
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by fstranger5: 1:11am On Apr 17, 2011
May the best RIGGER WIN

SAI GEJ
Re: Where Are The Results From Akwaibom, Anambra, Oyo, Ogun, Etc? by Xfactoria: 1:14am On Apr 17, 2011
How come none of u guys are talking about d widespread underage voting marking it up 4 CPC in d north

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Helicopters Don't Fly At Night In Nigeria Airspace / President Of Nakss Suspended / A Journey To Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.