Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure (19514 Views)

NDLEA Recovers 3300kgs Of Drugs During Raids, Arrests Ten Suspects / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State / EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

Do you know many Americans don't have $10,000?

Do you know 4 to 5 Million can get you 2 to 3 cars to start Uber business?

Some people end up sounding stup^d when trying to defend what is not right.

I hate people with criminal mindset like yours..
Define many? What is the percentage? You people will read nonsense on nairaland and conclude its the reality. Let me tell you, alot of Americans do have more than $10,000 in savings. Do you know that the average American savings as of 2019 is $41,700? That's a published fact and not some mumble jumble written by someone who has never entered an airplane. We're not even talking about living expenses and investments, Americans don't believe money should be saved rather invested which is the right thing to do.

Continue reading rubbish, while Nigerians living abroad are buying houses in lekki and VI. My elder sister that recently relocated Jan this year, working in a logistics company earns $15 per hour sent $5,000 last week to buy a land so she can start a building project.

Continue reading rubbish cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by anoziechi(f): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2021
na yahoo boys be Nigerian problem dem no go see the real yahoo men wey be politicians wey dey cash out everyday

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 30, 2021
obyrich:
Who earns 200k in breweries grin? Talk wetin you sabi. No be only oil companies pay better salary for Naija.
Na so my neighbour talk oh, say em salary na 200k but na em beg food pass.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by hkidola00(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2021
livinbygrace:
Is this how FBI arrested Hushpuppy and Invictus Obi by raiding innocent youths houses tagging them Yahoo boys all because they drive cars and are in possession of laptops.Its now a crime to own a laptop in Nigeria,as its even better to be in possession of fire-arm(GUN) than Laptops in Nigeria.If you are supporting this nonsense,it means you are either gullible or not smart.The youths in Asia,Europe ,America are making millions from IT but here our youths are being harrassed and discouraged from tapping from the great opportunities in Information Technology.last month,A tech guru(one of the best IT Gur) was killed by police man in Yaba and nothing was done.
Once again,if you are supporting this method and system of this EFCC,you are nothing but a fool
Most of the accounts,being used by these boys are provided by Abokis,how many Aboki Bureau de Change have they arrested.
Go to Tin can,Apapa Ports,their fraud pass Yahoo and nobody is questioning,all because they are being controlled by Northerners.
see dis oloriburuku fraudster
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by hkidola00(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2021
stanley000:
And meanwhile the real thief, tinubu is now being groomed to become the next president to finish the destruction that buhari started.

I am a civil engineer by profession but if u are out there and you are happy that our youths are being treated like this "u shall never see no good" !!

Its easy to fish out fraudsters but hard to track corrupt politicians right?

Even me now kind of scared coz my job requires me working with my laptop, should these guys now catch me holding a laptop and decide to tag me a yahoo then the senseless nairaland ppl will jump into conclusions as usual. The heading will not be " a civil engineer arrested for fraud"
see dis weyrey fraudster...na because u b fraudster or u der chop were money too
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by stanley000: 9:19am On Mar 30, 2021
hkidola00:
see dis weyrey fraudster...na because u b fraudster or u der chop were money too
and nah fools like u and i dey even refer to.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by Duplexxx: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2021
Again and again good work EFCC

Abeg make una come Warri yahoo boyz many here
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by mywells: 9:32am On Mar 30, 2021
Why can't this clueless efcc face the politician that has drain this country dry,they've rip off what belong to the youth and you bawa is busy arresting your age mate,may u die screaming.ayilala would strike u in no time.olori buruku omo eran
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by Respect55(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2021
I didn't read but i know they must be from the 'wasteland. '

When they are not harvesting skulls, they are scamming people of their fortunes.

Did they even swear for them?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by moneyissweet(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2021
Story,Dem no dey auction anything. They give you bill you pay and they will give you back your car keys and your laptop to go and double your hustle.

Case dismissed.

2shaw:
Who dey auction cars wey efcc confiscate abeg
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by 2shaw: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2021
Abegi, efcc don burst u before,not just bursting but red handed. Who dey give u wash
moneyissweet:
Story,Dem no dey auction anything. They give you bill you pay and they will give you back your car keys and your laptop to go and double your hustle.

Case dismissed.

Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by Sinzu4: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2021
Them even wear nose masks � as patriotic Nigerians ���
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by Komu1048(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2021
2shaw:
Who dey auction cars wey efcc confiscate abeg

I know the man, his is a Muslim from Edo state but bears a Christian name
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by zudozz: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2021
Sizzle money!
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by obyrich(m): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2021
grossintel:
Na so my neighbour talk oh, say em salary na 200k but na em beg food pass.
200k is not much in Nigeria of today. Also confirm whether he is into gambling or a very stingy person.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by 2shaw: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2021
Abegi,dey deceive yourself, unless she must be doing drug trade. 5k dollars for where work no dey for yankee during this corona era,keep exposing yourself okay.
grossintel:
Define many? What is the percentage? You people will read nonsense on nairaland and conclude its the reality. Let me tell you, alot of Americans do have more than $10,000 in savings. Do you know that the average American savings as of 2019 is $41,700? That's a published fact and not some mumble jumble written by someone who has never entered an airplane. We're not even talking about living expenses and investments, Americans don't believe money should be saved rather invested which is the right thing to do.

Continue reading rubbish, while Nigerians living abroad are buying houses in lekki and VI. My elder sister that recently relocated Jan this year, working in a logistics company earns $15 per hour sent $5,000 last week to buy a land so she can start a building project.

Continue reading rubbish cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2021
Duplexxx:
Again and again good work EFCC

Abeg make una come Warri yahoo boyz many here
warri na thier headquarters
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 30, 2021
2shaw:
Abegi,dey deceive yourself, unless she must be doing drug trade. 5k dollars for where work no dey for yankee during this corona era,keep exposing yourself okay.
Which work no dey for Yankee? I bin wan insult you but make I just dey my lane. That work didn't take her 1 week to get after she arrived there, she married a US citizen so all her papers are complete. We talk on video call almost everyday, even their warehouse I have seen and spoken to some of there workers. The company even added $100 bonus if you invite your friends or family to work with them. Na poverty mentality go kill una for this country, work no dey for Yankee? Guy! Mteww.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by 2shaw: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2021
Story
grossintel:
Which work no dey for Yankee? I bin wan insult you but make I just dey my lane. That work didn't take her 1 week to get after she arrived there, she married a US citizen so all her papers are complete. We talk on video call almost everyday, even their warehouse I have seen and spoken to some of there workers. The company even added $100 bonus if you invite your friends or family to work with them. Na poverty mentality go kill una for this country, work no dey for Yankee? Guy! Mteww.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by Springboot: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2021
Simplyleo:

When did possession of these items become a crime?

Where did you read that they arrested them because of the items mentioned?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by emmyrate1(m): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2021
Simplyleo:

When did possession of these items become a crime?
its becomes a crime when you cant defend the source of the used in buying them
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by iamme1234(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2021
ShramStanSkuMus:
Great work by EFCC! shocked
Great opportunity for these criminals to meet more hardened criminals in Nigerian prison which has no form of rehabilitation. They'll come out jobless after 6 months as ex convicts and armed robbers or ritualists.
Once again, great work by EFCC.

Bad Belle spotted
You are the type that calls efcc for your neighbour when you see him progressing
Once again bad belle
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by hkidola00(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
stanley000:
and nah fools like u and i dey even refer to.
thief
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by Mayannar(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Please who knows the name of that Honda car shocked shocked

I love it shaaa
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
Sm guys here talk say na because of poverty and lack of Jobs. Person wey don make 4 to 5Million for scam no gree stop. M not promoting fraud . Just saying it's not because of lack of job. It's greed.

Money dey shack nah.

It's not easy to stop. Because these boys don't own any business idea.

None of them has a barbing saloon, franchise outlet, farm or real estate.

It's only clubbing, drinking and womanizing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Protest The Murder Of Two Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers State / Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) / Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.