Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Kia Expert: Service Your Kia Vehicles And Get Spares At Cheaper Rates - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kia Expert: Service Your Kia Vehicles And Get Spares At Cheaper Rates (683 Views)

Motor Vehicles and Land for sale in Nigeria / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Age Of Vehicles And Road Worthiness Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kia Expert: Service Your Kia Vehicles And Get Spares At Cheaper Rates by kay: 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2011
Hi. My name is Adegoke Awonaike. I am a Kia Expert with over 12 years experience. i was until last year the head of Garage of Kia Motors,Cotoou, Republic of benin. I know kia vehicles inside out like the back of my hand. I am now back in Lagos and have established a garage where you can service your car at lesser cost and faster time than you get at Kia Motors. You'll also get genuine spares at a cost that in no way approaches the cost you pay for it in Kia Motors nigeria.

You can reach me on the following numbers: 07058882268, 08033225979
Re: Kia Expert: Service Your Kia Vehicles And Get Spares At Cheaper Rates by blackracle(m): 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2011
Hope u can repair Kia (American Speces).
Cos Kia Nigeria does not repair American specs from what i ve heard.
Re: Kia Expert: Service Your Kia Vehicles And Get Spares At Cheaper Rates by Nicols(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2011
I guess U're good with Hyundai too? If yes, I'll like to know the location of ur garage.
Re: Kia Expert: Service Your Kia Vehicles And Get Spares At Cheaper Rates by osikhueme(f): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2011
Interesting,

nairalanders, can anyone recommend our kia expert?

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Avalon Price / Urgent Car Need With Pictures. / Clean Registered 2005 Toyota Avensis For N1.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.