Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Anyone Who Rescued My Daughter Will Marry Her By James Ofor - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Anyone Who Rescued My Daughter Will Marry Her By James Ofor (360 Views)

James Nwoye Adichie's Burial: Chimamanda Adichie Buries Her Father (Photos) / James Adichie Is Dead! Father Of Chimamanda Adichie Dies / Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Who Rescued My Daughter Will Marry Her By James Ofor by Readstories9ja: 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
It was a very cool night as the moon is shining brightly in the whole village. We have finished preparing our night meal and everyone ate to his or her satisfaction as all the children in our compound came out in large to listen to our grandmother who use to tell us stories every moon time.
We were eager to listen to her because she had told us that it is going to be a very moral, inspirational, and motivational story. We all sat down on a mat placed in the middle of the compound as grandmother came out with her wooden chair that she uses to sit on.
We all greeted her and she responded warmly, she warned us to pay attention to her story and ensure we learned something because she will ask us questions at the end. We all nodded in agreement. I was eager to hear the story so, like other children in our family, it was a nuclear family.
Grandmother began: Once upon a time in a certain village, there lived a king who was very wealthy and the most respected king.
https://www.readstories9ja.com/2021/03/Anyone-rescued-daughter-marry-her.html

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Where I Can Get This / Ana Greets Olatunbosun Oladapo At 78 / Love Is A Crime — African Thrilling Story By Grace Amadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.