Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community (3514 Views)

Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen / Teachers, Pupils Run As Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Isuikwuato Abia (Video) / Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by Bendeco02: 3:55am On Mar 30, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Bleep yo shitty face off my mentions.........u descendant of human eater.........

I always try to be on my own..........without interfering with y'all bloody Nyanmiris/Igbos on here.........

Stop quoting me u.......doltish muttonheaded demented primitive fool!!!!!

Lol.... Why are you now crying

Educated fool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by Bendeco02: 4:15am On Mar 30, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Hey look here.......monkey face knucleheaded Id.iotic bastard......

listen good!!!!!Ain't gon sit my ass down dignifying u responses no more..........u fallacious asninic gormless element!!!!!

Go and die

Lol.... Coward!

6 Likes

Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by maxell(f): 6:00am On Mar 30, 2021

Many residents of Adani, an agricultural community, fleeing the area to neighbouring communities in Nsukka and Igboetiti Local Government Areas

You run for safety if there is danger lurking, no security around and you cannot defend yourself.
As done by the residents of Adani.

This is the same thing the Yewa people of Ogun state did. The only difference
is the community near by happened to be in a different country - Benin.

We shall overcome.

6 Likes

Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:49am On Mar 30, 2021
BigDick70inch:
Thought.......foolanis causes mayhem only in south west now?

At least thank God this time.........yeasterners didn't cover up their bleep up with unknown gunmen!!!!!

Have you booked your ticket for Batch B, Stream 2 going to Benin Republic??

8 Likes

Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:50am On Mar 30, 2021
fulani shot a man and refuse the people to take the vicim to hospital... ipob have start donating lies again.
Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by Obamaofusa: 7:08am On Mar 30, 2021
Bendeco02:

Oga shut up.... @least their Bleep up are being treathed immediately without crying to FG for help.

My problem with you yorubas is that you guys only have loud mouth without any action.... Where are all Una men forming agbero and cultists, they no fit come out and fight fulani heardsmen or what?

Cowards

Are you talking about all the fulani sarkins and hundred thousands of shivering Fulanis that fled with them into the bush saying that the name Igboho makes them pee in their pants whenever they hear his footsteps.or the senile old Igbo hero called Wakilu Iskili and his gang who were captured like chickens?

Many residents of Adani, an agricultural community, fleeing the area to neighbouring communities in Nsukka and Igboetiti Local Government Areas.

Most of them will be fleeing to Ivory Coast by now.It is the Igbo tradition. grin

Documented cowards.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by Bendeco02: 7:32am On Mar 30, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Are you talking about all the fulani sarkins and hundred thousands of shivering Fulanis that fled with them into the bush saying that the name Igboho makes them pee in their pants whenever they hear his footsteps.or the senile old Igbo hero called Wakilu Iskili and his gang who were captured like chickens?

Many residents of Adani, an agricultural community, fleeing the area to neighbouring communities in Nsukka and Igboetiti Local Government Areas.

Most of them will be fleeing to Ivory Coast by now.It is the Igbo tradition. grin

Documented cowards.
Non of the residents ran because of Fulani.

They fled to the neighboring community because of the exchange of fire between ESN and herdsmen.

Are you expecting them to stay and be watching while stray bullet hit them.

This is not the first time herdsmen and the villagers fight in that community.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by Obamaofusa: 7:39am On Mar 30, 2021
Bendeco02:

Non of the residents ran because of Fulani.

They fled to the neighboring community because of the exchange of fire between ESN and herdsmen.

Are you expecting them to stay and be watching while stray bullet hit them.

This is not the first time herdsmen and the villagers fight in that community.

Just giving our blodas their usual tonic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by SarakiBukola: 7:57am On Mar 30, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Just 2 herdsmen and the whole community ran away.

The ESN videos just show them shooting a single cow they bought with their money.

We have not seen a picture of 1 single herdsman killed or captured there.

Their fellow coward chestbeaters make me laugh here. grin

6 Likes

Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by Bendeco02: 8:04am On Mar 30, 2021
SarakiBukola:

The ESN videos just show them shooting a single cow they bought with their money.

No time did ESN told you that their aim is to shoot or kill any Fulani on sight.... They already made it known that their aim is to drive all herdsmen out of South East Forest.... They will only kill herdsmen when he fight them especially with arm just like this case.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by Gandollaar(f): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2021
SuperBold:
One thing I like about igbos is their quickness to settle score. Good for them
Chocho said you have gone soft. Why nau?
Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by SisterFire(f): 8:18am On Mar 30, 2021
Gandollaar:
Chocho said you have gone soft. Why nau?
...superbold wat happened
Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by Gandollaar(f): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Yes they fled to their maternal homes not to IDP camps. After ESN finish clearing the place, they will be back. Infact from the new home, they still come to cook their food during the day.
Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by Gandollaar(f): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2021
SisterFire:
...superbold wat happened
Superbold what happened o?

Did you recently discover your Igbo father?

In which case I will congrats you �
Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by Gandollaar(f): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2021
BigDick70inch:
Thought.......foolanis causes mayhem only in south west now?

At least thank God this time.........yeasterners didn't cover up their bleep up with unknown gunmen!!!!!
If your moniker is a dream, I can help you make it a reality.
Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by Siwisheswereesh: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2021
The sources said that a mosque was razed by an irate mob which gathered leading to many residents of Adani, an agricultural community, fleeing the area to neighbouring communities in Nsukka and Igboetiti Local Government Areas.

Pigidiootss amaka grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by Acidiously: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2021
The other thread said six, now this one says eight. Same situation diverse reports
Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by theTranslator: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2021
Gandollaar:
Yes they fled to their maternal homes not to IDP camps. After ESN finish clearing the place, they will be back. Infact from the new home, they still come to cook their food during the day.
lol
Consolation cheesy
Is Benin rep not Yoruba land also¿
Just keep shut and let bendeco talk abeg

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by Sheffdon: 10:14am On Mar 30, 2021
Penguin2:
Thank you ESN.

Unlike some folk with a castrated leopard for security. Lol
bros you get mouth o

Castrated leopard grin

I be yoruba sha

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by OfoIgbo: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Documented cowards.

They are still within Nigeria and within Igbo territory. Your people first gave up Ilorin, and are now fleeing to Republic of Benin, thus abandoning yet another Yoruba territory to Fulanis.

ESN immediately sent some Fulani niggaz to God, on hearing of the Fulani bleep-up. The difference is clear grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by OfoIgbo: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2021
SarakiBukola:

ESN is not into the capturing business. They send you to God immediately.

You are in a refugee camp in Benin republic, and probably your ancestors are from Ilorin, another Yoruba-sounding Fulani town grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by SarakiBukola: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2021
OfoIgbo:

ESN is not into the capturing business. They send you to God immediately.

You are in a refugee camp in Benin republic, and probably your ancestors are from Ilorin, another Yoruba-sounding Fulani town grin grin

One single picture of a herdsman you killed... you no fit.

Just crying and chestbeating here. Asari don already count una as Ijaw slaves.

Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by OfoIgbo: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2021
SarakiBukola:

OK, you expect ESN to start proving to you that they kill off terrorists. They do that. Mohammed Isa the Fulani terror kingpin is definitely in hell now. He was joined about 8 new Fulani terrorists.

Dokubo has Igbo ancestry, if you don't know.

I also label Ijaws as Igbo slaves. You can use this also in your daily masturbation routine.

Meanwhile Ilorin should be named New Sokoto or Banza Daura to completely ensure that it remains Fulani till thy kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by Vinstel: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2021
SarakiBukola:

Stop making stupid noise and read the testimonies from Miyetti Allah themselves

https://www.nairaland.com/6448432/four-herdsmen-shot-dead-anambra

https://www.nairaland.com/6468403/30-herdsmen-322-cows-missing

Instead of you to concern yourself on how to get relief materials to your people in Benin republic, you are here fooling yourself.
Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by VictorUSA(m): 10:54am On Mar 30, 2021
Any uniabuja student on this thread?
Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by SarakiBukola: 10:55am On Mar 30, 2021
OfoIgbo:

OK, you expect ESN to start proving to you that they kill off terrorists. They do that. Mohammed Isa the Fulani terror kingpin is definitely in hell now. He was joined about 8 new Fulani terrorists.

Dokubo has Igbo ancestry, if you don't know.

I also label Ijaws as Igbo slaves. You can use this also in your daily masturbation routine.

Meanwhile Ilorin should be named New Sokoto or Banza Daura to completely ensure that it remains Fulani till thy kingdom come.

Asari said his own openly... all of una ran away to hide grin

If them born your papa well..try same in PH. No be there Wike use una do suya?

Talk another one... we all know who the slaves are.
Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by Vinstel: 11:00am On Mar 30, 2021
SarakiBukola:

If it was the Fulani that chased the community away as you claim then I wonder why it's the same Fulani that are crying over what happened. Never compare lion hearted people with chicken hearted cowards that prefer to become refugees in Benin republic rather than defend their land.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen, Villagers Clash In Enugu Community by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2021
kendrick93:
Fake newos

Bro it is not fake oo I reside in Nsukka it is a confirmed report ooo wahala dey

i did not type this! who is messing with me? prople wicked sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pls Forgive Me. I Will Confess All The Evil I've Done On Nairaland / Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry / Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.