Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Forex Trade Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Forex Trade Scam (541 Views)

The EFCC Warns Nigerians About Bitcoin, Forex Trade, And Other Financial Instrum / Scam: The Faces Behind Forex Trade Investment Platform / Online Trade Scam: Binomo Online Trade Just Scammed A Friend Of Mine Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trade Scam by Babsayinke: 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Good day everybody a frnd of my invested her money on forex trade through her school friend since November 2020 , early this year the guy refuse to see my frnd just giving her one excuse to another all we want from him his to see one on one so that we can discuss pls anybody that knw him should pls tell him that he his wanted for forex trade scam I will attach his pictures and the money he received with all the necessary documents he asked my frnd to download

Re: Forex Trade Scam by SUPERPACK: 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mugu don pay shout halleluyah!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

They'll Stop At Nothing Until Their Goal Is Achieved - Gov. Akeredolu / The Other Side Of Female Soldiers / Soldiers Racing To Scene Of Boko Haram Attack Involved In Fatal Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.