Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

You're 'graced' For This Test. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You're 'graced' For This Test. (147 Views)

The Most Graced Pastors In Nigeria Top 8 / Photos Of 3 Powerful Pastors That Graced Winners Chapel Yesterday. / Should You Be Paying Tithe While You're Owing People Money? — Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You're 'graced' For This Test. by Btruth: 5:42am On Mar 30, 2021
You’re ‘Graced’ For This Test

Tue, 30 Mar 2021

‘When He has tested me, I will come forth as gold.’ Job 23:10

Job lost his family and his fortune in a single day. Yet, looking back he wrote, ‘When He has tested me, I will come forth as gold.’ It takes much more heat to produce gold than it does to produce tin. So which of the two do you want to be? To enjoy the blessing God has in mind for you, you’ve got to pass life’s tests.

In the early days of television programming, schedules were routinely interrupted by a thirty-second test of ‘The Emergency Broadcast System’. And those tests are a lot like the ones that come into our lives— unscheduled… unwelcome… and they always seem to come at the worst possible time. But unlike television test patterns, life’s tests don’t last for thirty seconds then go away. No, they can last for weeks, years, and in some cases, for a lifetime. And the reason why may never be completely clear to you.

However, there’s an aspect of the test you can control—how you respond to it. The truth is, tests are an invaluable, integral, and indispensable part of your spiritual growth. Without them you’ll never grow and mature as much as you need to. And it’s how you handle your ‘tests’ that decides your ‘testimony’. Paul writes about testing: ‘All of this is for your benefit. And as God’s grace reaches more and more people, there will be great thanksgiving, and God will receive more and more glory. That is why we never give up… our spirits are being renewed every day.’ (2 Corinthians 4:15–16 NLT)

Bottom line: you’re ‘graced’ for this test.
Re: You're 'graced' For This Test. by Kobojunkie: 6:02am On Mar 30, 2021
Btruth:
You’re ‘Graced’ For This Test

Tue, 30 Mar 2021

‘When He has tested me, I will come forth as gold.’ Job 23:10

Job lost his family and his fortune in a single day. Yet, looking back he wrote, ‘When He has tested me, I will come forth as gold.’ It takes much more heat to produce gold than it does to produce tin. So which of the two do you want to be? To enjoy the blessing God has in mind for you, you’ve got to pass life’s tests.

In the early days of television programming, schedules were routinely interrupted by a thirty-second test of ‘The Emergency Broadcast System’. And those tests are a lot like the ones that come into our lives— unscheduled… unwelcome… and they always seem to come at the worst possible time. But unlike television test patterns, life’s tests don’t last for thirty seconds then go away. No, they can last for weeks, years, and in some cases, for a lifetime. And the reason why may never be completely clear to you.

However, there’s an aspect of the test you can control—how you respond to it. The truth is, tests are an invaluable, integral, and indispensable part of your spiritual growth. Without them you’ll never grow and mature as much as you need to. And it’s how you handle your ‘tests’ that decides your ‘testimony’. Paul writes about testing: ‘All of this is for your benefit. And as God’s grace reaches more and more people, there will be great thanksgiving, and God will receive more and more glory. That is why we never give up… our spirits are being renewed every day.’ (2 Corinthians 4:15–16 NLT)

Bottom line: you’re ‘graced’ for this test.
I see "grace" is the latest in the line of idols worshipped in the name of God. undecided

Jesus Christ and His teachings have been given the backseat because men have found for themselves something better to worship, And it is not Jesus Christ Himself but the grace that is contained in the person of Jesus Christ that has become their Master and saviour. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Rejecting Empty Promises / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 2 April 2021 - The Best For The Worst / In Search For A Genuine Celestial Church Of Christ Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.