Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Comedian AY Celebrates Wife With Sweet Words As She Turns A New Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY Celebrates Wife With Sweet Words As She Turns A New Age (716 Views)

Comedian AY Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos, Video) / AY Celebrates His Daughter, Michelle Makun, On Her 13th Birthday (Photos) / Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AY Celebrates Wife With Sweet Words As She Turns A New Age by Youngmole(m): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2021
Popular Nigerian comedian, AY, is going all out to celebrate his beautiful wife, Mabel, as she celebrates her birthday today, March 30th. He took to his official Instagram page to share a stunning video of his woman which appeared to have been taken at a photoshoot to celebrate the occasion. AY celebrates his wife on her birthday Photo credit: @realmabelmakun/@aycomedian The celebrant who donned a white jumpsuit with a jacket embellished with shiny stones finished off with her hair pulled into a bun at the back of her head and subtle makeup. In the caption, the comedian listed out the things he loves about his woman, from her attitude to her touch and stares. AY continued by saying that he loves her body and finds her irresistible before wishing her a happy birthday. He wrote: "I love your attitude, I love your touch, I love your stares, I love your body, I love you! You are simply irresistible. Happy birthday to my lovely wife @realmabelmakun." Watch the video below: In another post, the funnyman shared a photo of his wife with prayers and good wishes for her as she takes on her new age. He wrote: "To my beautiful wife @realmabelmakun , I hope this year brings you as much joy and happiness that you have brought and continue to bring into my life. Happy birthday!"

(1) (Reply)

Music Star Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby / Bride Stuns Guests As She Drums The Band On Her Wedding Day (video) / Wizkid Teaches His Son How To Eat Local Nigeria Food.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.