Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue (12441 Views)

Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing / Osinbajo And His Supporters On A Motorcade In Abuja On Monday(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by warrior01: 12:01am On Apr 17, 2011
There are current reports from reporters of TVC television of killings and massive vandalization of properties by Buhari supporters in Jos and Benue
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 17, 2011
when will u grow up?
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by nusdog: 12:04am On Apr 17, 2011
Na wao!
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by purplelady: 12:06am On Apr 17, 2011
Heard the news too, they are so backward. They can accept defeat.
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by warrior01: 12:08am On Apr 17, 2011
when will u grow up?

what do you mean? tune on to TVC
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by EzeUche(m): 12:09am On Apr 17, 2011
Barbarism of the highest order. I warned you all. angry
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by dayokanu(m): 12:11am On Apr 17, 2011
You mean they carried banners of Buhari when killing?
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by Beaf: 12:15am On Apr 17, 2011
GEJ should get the army to put them down very firmly.
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by warrior01: 12:15am On Apr 17, 2011
According to latest reports, major roads were blocked and cars and properties are being vandalized while the hoodlums are shouting "sai Buhari"
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by nusdog: 12:15am On Apr 17, 2011
CPC has already lost in Plateau and Benue.

Too late for Buhari's Almajiris.
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by Beaf: 12:17am On Apr 17, 2011
warrior01:

According to latest reports, major roads were blocked and cars and properties are being vandalized while the hoodlums are shouting "sai Buhari"

They are a bunch of savages.

Beaf:
Some Buhari people - "Its a primitive World, where we tell lies and throw stones and bombs!
If no Northern consensus candidate stands a chance, we will make the country ungovernable!
"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/402192_neanderthalBuhari_jpg94a5dcb7e8dc00198a7a1091cb279960
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 17, 2011
whatever,most of his surporters are barbarians,see how they were even behaiving when he went for accreditation,meanwhile other candidates had their surporters maintained order and maturity
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2011
where u there? its no news that jos has been a volatile place b4 the elections. i dont think they are cpc supporters
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by Beaf: 12:21am On Apr 17, 2011
chuks01:

where u there? its no news that jos has been a volatile place b4 the elections. i dont think they are cpc supporters

No, they simply like shouting "sai Buhari" while rampaging, cos they are stvpid.
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by Nsiman(m): 12:25am On Apr 17, 2011
Why sai buhari?
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by warrior01: 12:26am On Apr 17, 2011

Are you a blockhead? I'm just relaying the news emanating from the media[TVC]
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by Blackteeth(m): 12:28am On Apr 17, 2011
I suspect those involved in the violence are using the election as a cover up to settle scores.
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by Abagworo(m): 12:32am On Apr 17, 2011
I think that if Buhari lost in Plateau it was rigged and it will not succeed.I warned earlier about this.I just pray they don't announce any manipulated results.
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by precision7: 12:32am On Apr 17, 2011
where u there? its no news that jos has been a volatile place b4 the elections. i dont think they are cpc supportersNo, they simply like shouting "sai Buhari" while rampaging, cos they are stvpid.

May God save us in dis country, so because their man didn't win Plateau; so next thing na 2 go on rampage, I wonder why some like behaving like cows, in fact na very big WA,
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by mexdez: 1:40am On Apr 17, 2011
the best thing would have been to make a rule that a candidate will stand the chance of losing credibility if his supporters misbehave. perhaps that would have granted them the opportunity to talk to their supporters especially these northern guys that never reason and cannot differentiate between politics and religion.
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by udezue(m): 1:41am On Apr 17, 2011
Abagworo u are just idiiot that deserves to be hung on a stake and burnt alive. Who on earth would expect Buhari to win in Benue and Plateau? I mean please stop displaying ur stvpidity on NL thinking u smart. So any state GEJ won was by rigging?
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by Nchara: 2:09am On Apr 17, 2011
Abagworo, you are becoming more and more foolish by the day.
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by Odunnu: 2:16am On Apr 17, 2011
Seriously!
I'm beginning to question his sanity.
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by AljUche: 2:26am On Apr 17, 2011
Odunnu:

Seriously!
I'm beginning to question his sanity.

whos sanity, please do not tell be it is abagworo

if yes them i think the only insane people here are you, Nchara and Udezue

i mean for you people to support PDP and go bact to your generator house, then u people are surly insane
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by NDelta(m): 2:28am On Apr 17, 2011
This is the only problem I have with the northerners. Killings, knives.
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by dempeople(m): 2:31am On Apr 17, 2011
Fi Dii Fi wins in Bornu . . . . . . cool
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by AljUche: 2:31am On Apr 17, 2011
N.Delta:

This is the only problem I have with the northerners. Killings, knives.

that i do not support as well, it is likely that it is the thugs that are at it again

No northerner in his right mind whether buhari or anybody will support the killing of people because of an election
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by NDelta(m): 2:35am On Apr 17, 2011
Jos plateau. Is one state where people WILL vote on religious sentiments. We all expect Jonathan to win there because those people will never vote for a Muslims not after all what they have suffered in their hands.
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by Odunnu: 2:36am On Apr 17, 2011
Alj Uche:

whos sanity, please do not tell be it is abagworo

if yes them i think the only insane people here are you, Nchara and Udezue

i mean for you people to support PDP and go bact to your generator house, then u people are surly insane

Your opinion. I wont even waste my time trying to talk about it with you.
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by AljUche: 2:40am On Apr 17, 2011
Odunnu:

Your opinion. I wont even waste my time trying to talk about it with you.

shatttap dia onya ara

when people vote for jonathan they have sanity and are not tribalistic

but when it is buhari's turn they tribalistic and insane.

listen to yourself, mumu
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by Odunnu: 2:45am On Apr 17, 2011
Did you read Abagworo's post at all? Are you always this daft?
*smh* go deal with you problem mahn!
Re: Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue by AljUche: 2:47am On Apr 17, 2011
and what is wrong with this post

Abagworo:

I think that if Buhari lost in Plateau it was rigged and it will not succeed.I warned earlier about this.I just pray they don't announce any manipulated results.

if PDP wins in borno it was rigged because a clear majority of them voted for buhari

Rejection Of Gender Equality Bill: You Are Wrong, Itodo Tells Senate / Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack / Buhari Must Go: Fani Kayode Share Morning Broadcasting, Nigerians Must Listen To