Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) (48233 Views)

Woli Arole, Comedian Pictured With His Lookalike. See Striking Resemblance / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) / Woli Arole Meets Linda Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) by wumi2017(f): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
where is her a$$?

2 Likes

Re: Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
BF69BF:

Coming from someone from a broken home. Your papa don beat your mama tire you don't see good in any relationship again grin grin
I don laff tire here, so tee my baby dey wonder wetin dey do me
Re: Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Toearn: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good for him
Re: Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Glamouzpeter(f): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
So lovely
Happy married already

#chocolatecreamycataloquer
Re: Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) by slimman007: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
The5DME:
I wish them a terrible marriage.

Why are you like this..You thought you are funny mind what you wish others because whatever you wish them will definitely becomes your portion
Re: Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) by slimman007: 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Printerscanner:

Yes, one of these London leftovers. Flat yansh like office table. But wait oooo, you sure say your head and my head correct like this.

Both of una head no correct at all grin grin
Re: Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
But she no get yansh undecided
Re: Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) by compton11(m): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
BaeMercy:
FTC for the first time
I wish them a lovely home Happy married life in advance

Admins please remove that no God but Allah thing on my profile I'm not a Muslim
then Bleep out of muslim topic
Re: Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Cerebellum: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Gokoyer0:
That old fool is going to be 50 yrs old very soon. He might have married 2 decades.

You mean??

Tell.me more, Tell me more...
Re: Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
You are talking to the wrong person you mother-fu*ker of a boy
AmuAwusa:

Are you not the same holier than thou self proclaim 'pastor' of yesteryears?

What happened?
Bet hard experience don turn you into infidel.Or you drop am before you travel out?! undecided
I remember all your "moral" talks chastizing women on here those times.

Hypocrite!

"DOCTOR WHO"
Re: Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) by AmuAwusa: 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
PastorandMentor:
You are talking to the wrong person you mother-fu*ker of a boy

Hehe he grin grin
Wrong person kill you there Anu Ewu! undecided undecided
As if your posts are hidden.
Ewu!
Re: Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
BaeMercy:
FTC for the first time

I wish them a lovely home
Happy married life in advance

Admins please remove that no God but Allah thing on my profile
I'm not a Muslim
You're not a Muslim yet you poke nose into Muslim affairs by accepting that you're a Muslim. Why the Lamentation now?

I can bet it that you even insult Islam in that comment you made is Islamic post.
Re: Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) by GabdelandAgro(m): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
BaeMercy:
FTC for the first time

I'm not a Muslim
that is how seun islamize people on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Fowl. grin cheesy avoid me before chineke our gi oku
AmuAwusa:

Hehe he grin grin
Wrong person kill you there Anu Ewu! undecided undecided
As if your posts are hidden.
Ewu!
Re: Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Do you think he is under 30 or something? I am pretty sure that he is well above 40 yrs old. I wished I know more. There are few people that knows him very well here. There is no 'we' in his case also. He is just one deluded psycho typing all those gibberish all the time. I just pity those that still take him serious.
Cerebellum:

You mean??

Tell.me more, Tell me more...
Re: Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) by AmuAwusa: 12:24am On Mar 31, 2021
PastorandMentor:
Fowl. grin cheesy avoid me before chineke our gi oku

undecided
Re: Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) by rhektor(m): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2021
BaeMercy:
FTC for the first time

I'm not a Muslim

Why you sef go do aproko for Muslim thread? You don go take shahada like all the nairaland donkeys
Re: Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) by ugunna(f): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2021
congratulations Arole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Buys A New Car / Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours / Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.