Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

How Do You Deal With Procrastination? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Deal With Procrastination? (132 Views)

My Battle With Procrastination And How I Finally Won / How Nigeria Will Benefit From Currency Swap Deal With China / If You Deal On Cosmetics Write Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Procrastination? by Offerservice: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2021
Predicting rain is pointless.
Building Arks makes the difference.
Quit the excuses and do it Now.
-Tony Emmanuel

How do one get rid of procrastination?

Let us hear your view on how you have been able to deal with procrastination as an employee, employer, artisan, etc.

To register your business for Free

Visit: www.offerservice.com

(1) (Reply)

How You Make Money In Longrich Business (must Read) / Tanker Vessel And Offshore Database / The Foolproof Formula That Will Make You Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.