Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Hon. Kehinde Bamigbetan, Chief Executive Officer And Publisher Of Echonews News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Kehinde Bamigbetan, Chief Executive Officer And Publisher Of Echonews News (229 Views)

Why Tinubu’s Not Doing Live Interviews – Keyamo, Bamigbetan / Lagos Commissioner, Kehinde Bamigbetan Escapes Death In Auto-crash (photos) / Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Kehinde Bamigbetan, Chief Executive Officer And Publisher Of Echonews News by onochurch(f): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2021
Hon. Kehinde Bamigbetan,
Chief Executive Officer and publisher of Echonews Newspapers Limited is a year older today.

As Rosalynn Carter once said " A leader takes people where they want to go but a great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go but ought to be.” Hon. Fregene Paul, Secretary to Ejigbo LCDA and South South United People's Forum Oshodi/Isolo constituency II leader Quipped as he specially sends his wishes to Hon. Kehinde Bamigbetan unbehalf of the south south united people's forum.

Happy birthday to a natural-born leader!

Your headstrong approach and passion to achieve what you set out to do are so remarkable and truly inspirational.

Happy birthday to someone who’s not only a wonderful leader but a true inspiration too. Here’s to many more great and triumphant years ahead.

Your work is truly mesmerizing and you are an exemplary leader for future generations who wish to follow the world of politics.

Happy Birthday to a great leader.

He is a Former Chief Press Secretary to Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, two times Executive Chairman of Ejigbo LCDA, a former SA on community and communications to HE Ambode, the immediate past commissioner for Information and strategy Lagos State and
A political scientist of university of Ife.

You have many fantastic qualities but among the top of them have to be that you are dependable, trustworthy and you are always there for your faithfuls.

On behalf of my family and myself, I rejoice with you as turn 56 today. May Heaven continue to be opened for you and your family. May your new age bring you more God's favour, blessing, joy and happiness in Jesus Name.

Happy Birthday Hon Kehinde Bamigbetan!!!

(1) (Reply)

Respond To Bandit And Terrorist And Not Cretist - Apostle Suleiman To FG / Who Lives On Minimum Wage In Nigeria / I Never Filed Any Case Before Any Court On Atiku – Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.