Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai (1979 Views)

Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) / #bbn : Fan Pictured Kissing Tobi Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai by MuguVideosNG: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2021
Photos of Davido kissing 22-year-old Mya Yafai has hit the Internet and generated a buzz online.

The Nigerian singer was first linked with the American Instagram model earlier this month.

In new photos, Davido and Mya, who is rapper Young M.A's ex-gilfriend, were pictured getting cozy, including one were they are seen sharing a French kiss.

The photos made Davido's child's mother, Chioma Rowland, trend on Twitter as people shared their opinion about Davido's new-found love.

Re: Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai by MuguVideosNG: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2021
Re: Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai by EmptyGarden(m): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2021
Serial impregnator.
Re: Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai by harmargedon: 10:39am On Mar 30, 2021
All for show.
Re: Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:45am On Mar 30, 2021
"If I ever leave oh, make water carry me dey go...." cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai by BlessedNuel: 11:07am On Mar 30, 2021
David just dey catch cruise anyhow.... seems their is joy in Baby mama-ship
Re: Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai by Bornsinner7: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2021
Davido was the one who made promises to chioma.. I don't understand why chioma is the one being shamed.. was there a point in time she claimed to own davido or shamed other of his baby mamas??

Free the poor girl..

Davido needs to man up.. I be superstar no mean say you go just dey do anyhow.. it's time he realises his actions affect others

And for that Mya girl.. she just proved that girls have fish brain.. for her mind na she be the new assurance

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai by Draslo(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2021
Let me let you guys in on a little secret. Na Covid-19 kill Davido and Chioma's relationship. The lockdown and all. They were supposed to get married last year but like everything else on the planet, their ish went upside down.

They haven't been together since after Baba's birthday.
Re: Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2021
Hehe.
But why musicians no dey like settle down sef.
That's why I like footballers, most of them are happily married with kids.
Re: Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
If you marry celebrity, expect things like breakup or double dating.
Re: Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai by ImpregnaTor(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
kk
Re: Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai by Rekhi(f): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Davido was the one who made promises to chioma.. I don't understand why chioma is the one being shamed.. was there a point in time she claimed to own davido or shamed other of his baby mamas??

Free the poor girl..

Davido needs to man up.. I be superstar no mean say you go just dey do anyhow.. it's time he realises his actions affect others

And for that Mya girl.. she just proved that girls have fish brain.. for her mind na she be the new assurance
U're so onpoint
Re: Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai by WoundedLamb: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bornsinner7:

Free the poor girl..

You want Chioma to be left alone while you call out Mya? How is what Mya doing different from what Chioma did? Is she claiming to own Davido?

I agree we should stop shaming women for men's actions but if at any point we need to point out a bad decision on the woman's part, we should do it without bias. If Maya's actions suggests she has "fish brain", same can be said about Chioma. Otherwise, we should leave the ladies alone and call out the guy who jumps around like a he goat.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy, Wizkid & Davido Reacts To Seeing The Girlfriend Of Bella Shmruda His / Rema Is Now Illuminati Member? No More Hiding / Muna Obiekwe Vs Ramsey Nouah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.