Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish (48895 Views)

Atiku Mocks Wike, Says, He Is A Chicken Hiding Under Costume Of Lion / Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics) / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by AngelicBeing: 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its so Unfortunate to see the level of Depravity amongst humans today.

Thanks to GOD for His Loving kindness and Mercies available to Mankind through JESUS Christ.
If these were to be the times of Moses, she would have been laid to rest..
Gbam wink

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Ọdẹ ni ẹ!

Today's Nuns' attires are products of early Jewish culture.

Do some research, you fool!

This is why idiots should not be given access to the net.
They come with so much gusto and confidence with lies and ignorance
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by pacespot(m): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
But how did this lady toyin attain fame self? We need to look at her past when she was nobody, maybe it will help to understand her psychie a bit more. Many irrelevant people have been pushed to the echelon of celebrity in this country simply because they appear rich in the media.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by otipoju(m): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
talk2xp:

Then you clap for her since she is doing the right thing. Its not that deep

Read and comprehend before commenting.

What she did is reprehensible and she knows she will not dare try it with her own religion as a muslim...she is threading on a dangerous path.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by macho44(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Righteousness2:

Thanks to GOD for His Loving kindness and Mercies available to Mankind through JESUS Christ.
All hope is not lost, she can still be SAVED. Make we go preach to her, you LEAD, I go dey solidly behind you.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by roundman: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
Righteousness2:

So during the time of moses they were Nuns?nawaah for una o...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by castrol180(m): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
This is bad
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by miraculousGod(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
I don't know why women of nowadays are always looking for opportunity to expose their yansh
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by victme1(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
Trash
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by Ganzoh: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ori yin o pe sir!
Why you save the pictures �
Mad man���
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by Blackdisciple(m): 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
witworth:
worry about your own fortune, you won't have anyone to blame for your problems

Sure..!

The thread ain't ma prob.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by Ayo2004: 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
doxijaw:

Stupid analysis.

U must be a lagosian grin
Yeah..in the soul and the brain grin
Me sef no no wetin carry me go write all those things but as I read am now,e make sense die grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by Vulcan24(m): 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
But this is outrageous
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by Exodora: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
A Christian can't even try this with their religion by now they will be looking for her to be behead .
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by compton11(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
DennisEche:
TRY THIS WITH THE PISSFUL RELIGION AND SEE YOUR HEAD FLYING TO THE GROUND. SO MUCH GRACE IN CHRISTIANITY
which fuckin grace?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by Tonitoniton(m): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
her real trouble will begin with her virgina manufacturing king size maggot so that she can really open the virgina for the whole world to see.

the stench will reach her village from her lagos brothel so that she will know that there is a higher power other than that of her master the devil.

her sorrow just began
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by Nistevea(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Why linking this to Christ? Is it because of the cross design on the cloth? But some Malian's ear ring do have cross, America Gangstar sorry popstar do wear it.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by Emperor88(m): 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
bjdon:
She has sowed a very evil seed by this blasphemy. I hope she can bear it when its time to reap. People need to understand their actions have consequences and those consequences, which can inter generational. Ask yourself why some people just seem to have bad luck at everything?

And our corrupt leaders including hypocrite FFK sowed what?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by 9jaRealist: 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Drinokrane:
Former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode has described the controversial nun costume of stylist Toyin Lawani as ‘disgusting’, ‘anti-Christ’ and ‘ghetto rubbish’, Igbere TV reports.

Toyin wore the outfit to the premiere of Prophetess on Sunday. She has since come under attack on social media.

Commenting on the issue on Tuesday, Mr Fani-Kayode said the celebrity stylist’s outfit was unacceptable and evil.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1376780878077169668?s=20

The ex-minister further wrote:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1376784035851210752?s=20

Toyin on Monday clapped back at her critics, saying they were not fashion savvy enough to understand international fashion trends.

“Most of you are so way back, your lack of exposure is really disturbing you lots, you don’t even know what Art is when you see it. I learnt fashion internationally, break fashion boundaries and I’m a Risk taker, you will never be able to understand me cause I will always stay true to what I love and will never do anything to please anyone but myself,” she wrote in one of her Instagram posts.

Others who attended the premiere of Prophetess include Toyin Abraham, Iyabo Ojo, Deyemi Okanlawon, and Stan Nze.

This bi-polar slowpoke should go take his meds...smh
>
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by Emperor88(m): 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
EmptyGarden:
See this failed prostitute seeking attention rampantly.

What she did is harmless but stealing billions of naira met for the development of the aviation sector lead to death. FFk deserves capital punishment.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by effyokokon678(m): 4:37am On Mar 31, 2021
Matheusmartin:
OK.

U can go kill yourself, old man.
Ghen ghen
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by meobizy(f): 5:42am On Mar 31, 2021
His opinion means nothing.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by ugunna(f): 7:25am On Mar 31, 2021
The foolishness is trying to be oyibo without considering the society you live in and using a religion you are not part of. Pure, stupid anti-christ.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish by pointblank247(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2021
Truly I never knew that Tony 'lawanu' was mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer / Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose / Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.