Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip (17602 Views)

President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) / Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari / President Buhari Meets Security Chiefs In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by Officialhorlah(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2021
Ahead of his trip to London today, the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), met with the country’s service chiefs at the Aso Villa in Abuja.

At the meeting include the Chief of Defence Staff, General Lucky Irabor; Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant-General Ibrahim Attahiru; Chief of Naval Staff; Vice Admiral Awwal Zubairu; and Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Isiaka Amoo.

The National Security Adviser to the President, Maj.-Gen Babagana Monguno (retd.); the Chief of Staff to the President, Ibrahim Gambari; amongst others was also at the meeting.

The PUNCH had earlier reported that Buhari would proceed for routine medical check-up in London today.

He is due back in the country during the second week of April, 2021, according to presidential spokesman, Femi Adesina.

Buhari is embarking on the medical trip at a time members of the Nigerian Association of Resident Doctors have declared their intention to commence a strike on April 1.

https://punchng.com/breaking-buhari-meets-security-chiefs-ahead-of-london-trip/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by SarkinYarki: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2021
Instead of meeting the VP

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by Nemere2020: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2021
did he hand over power to osibanjo yes/no?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by fergie001: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2021
SarkinYarki:

He met the VP.

Kriss216:

You arranged the meeting
There is a link there for a reason.

fuckingAyaya:
did he hand over power to osibanjo yes/no?
Not exactly.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by Kriss216: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:

He met the VP.
You arranged the meeting

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by SarkinYarki: 11:41am On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:

He met the VP.

Okay .. I must have missed that

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by Kriss216: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:

He met the VP.

There is a link there for a reason.

Not exactly.

He didn't hand over to VP, what's the essence of the meeting?

Maybe the meeting was to inform osibanjo to take good care of his cows in Daura.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by fergie001: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2021
Kriss216:

He didn't hand over to VP, what's the essence of the meeting?

Maybe the meeting was to inform osibanjo to take good care of his cows in Daura.

I think it is a "don't-plan-any-coup meeting".

If he really wants the VP in-charge, it is the NA that he will transmit it to. We will wait for Lawan, nonetheless.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by slawormiir: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

SarkinYarki:
The vp is useless.....
He is just a mere house boy in aso rock

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by dynicks(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2021
Hope it's not what I'm thinking?
Well MAKE I NO JUST TALK WETIN DEY MY MIND!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by Subsea101: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2021
All for the Cameras.

Hypocritical leaders... Doctors are about to embark on strike, yet Oga don block em ear based on say his treatment is not locally sourced.

I wonder is these people dey even eat local rice sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by tiswell(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2021
nothing special, just protocol
Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by Nawteemaxie(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2021
He doesn`t trust that Agbor man he was forced to make Chief of Defence staff. So he called them to make sure 1983 doesn`t repeat itself. angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by K4daniel: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2021
He has no respect for the vp...las las everyone go dey alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by konkonbilo(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
angry. Please I'm still looking for this guy or anyone who is close to him.. He resides in Lagos. A client's work is with him and the client has been on my neck. It's been 10 days last I heard from him and his number is not reachable. His name is Jackson

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by Chicastle: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Why not meet with the VP? How this vegetable reasons I don't understand

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by BlessedNuel: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
I expect the dumb citizens to pray for his successful medical checkup in the UK!

The foolishness of some people though!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by tiswell(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
nothing special, just protocol
Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by Okortor: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
God bless president Buhari
God bless our service chiefs
God bless Nigerians.
I wish the president a safe medical trip.
Cursing him will change nothing but praying for him will only make our better person's.
Also, God bless nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by obicoolnino: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
A

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
A Sudanese imposter using Nigeria money for medical tourism..........

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by Otaiky(m): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
q
Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by SouthSouth1914: 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
Traveling again to adjust/fine tune the make ups. This is a man who says NO MEDICAL TRIPS ABROAD!! This shows what kind of a fraudster of a personality he has.

Traveling out of the country for a medical tourism while doctors in the country are mulling a strike action shows how insensitive and senile this dumb president is and will be.

Good thing is whenever he travels out of this country, Nigeria gets back on track. Hopefully he spends the rest of the year there!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by MufasaLion: 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
He couldn't even handover to the VP. Lust for power! SMH...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by Generalwoodz(m): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
The mouth of my mind wants to say;
Vegetable ,MAY YOU NEVER COME BACK...
BUT, SINCE I AM NOT GOD MAY HIS WILL BE MADE MANIFEST IN YOUR LIFE MR PRESIDENT.. I wish you well.
Conversely, don't you think it's better you hand over to someone more healthier, lively and up and running? Some people may want to call it love for ones country but all I see is pure HATE.
Buhari you hate Nigeria! Hand over since sources says you ain't in control of your government.
Okay. Just resign now and we Nigerians would forget and forgive all your dark sins.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by Drsnives(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bleep up man

Nawaooooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
Very useless dead vegetable

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu: Senate Plans Fresh Showdown With Presidency / Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim / 2019: Third Force Political Parties Unite, Come Up With Plan To Defeat Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.