Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... (973 Views)

Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / Jonathan Wins In Bayelsa / Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by Beaf: 1:27am On Apr 17, 2011
"If Jonathan wins it's because he used his government power. It looks like he has done too well," said Habib Bazallahi, a local official from Buhari's party, leaning through a classroom window in the northern city of Kano to watch a vote count.

"Buhari says he won't go to court if he loses but that doesn't mean us, his supporters won't fight. We are ready. We're going to look for Kalashnikovs, bazookas ,  There is no going quietly this time," he said, to cheers from the darkness.

http://af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFTRE73E8DU20110416?sp=true
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by Odunnu: 3:06am On Apr 17, 2011
Can you imagine?
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by jmaine: 3:08am On Apr 17, 2011
This is appalling . . . . Damn . . .  shocked shocked shocked shocked . .Naija Delta boys go soon prepare to go reclaim their buried arms
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by EzeUche(m): 3:09am On Apr 17, 2011
Why are they so tribalistic?
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by EzeUche(m): 3:10am On Apr 17, 2011
I hope there is no violence against the Ndigbo. cry
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by AljUche: 3:12am On Apr 17, 2011
EzeUche:

If they attack Igbos on Palm Sunday. . .This is an ACT of war. angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

act of what ??

pray u never see war in your life because horrible things happen, i tell you
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by efisher(m): 3:13am On Apr 17, 2011
Animals in human skin. Buhari is so foolish that he cannot think of calming his people down. He will even make them do worse. If Bakare knows what is good for him, he should go and hide inside his house because they will start with him for his wild wild campaign.
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by edoyad(m): 3:26am On Apr 17, 2011
efisher:

Animals in human skin. Buhari is so foolish that he cannot think of calming his people down. He will even make them do worse. If Bakare knows what is good for him, he should go and hide inside his house because they will start with him for his wild wild campaign.
My friend read that story again, BUHARI LOST RIGHT THERE IN THAT STATION IN KANO. Who voted jonathan, isn't it the kano people ?
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by fstranger5: 3:31am On Apr 17, 2011
Alj Uche:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

act of what ??

pray u never see war in your life because horrible things happen, i tell you

Dont mind Ezeuche.
Very Childish i tell ya.

He is in MD, USA;yet, he is here on NL talking tough about war

What a reeetard!
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by EzeUche(m): 3:35am On Apr 17, 2011
^^^

Too bad you are seen as annoying in each section on Nairaland. It must suck to be you in real life. If you are not bothering young women in the Romance section, you are bothering you betters in the Politics section.

Grow up clown. ,
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by efisher(m): 3:35am On Apr 17, 2011
@ edoyad, the Kano people and the northerners are good people. But the animals like the one who made the animalistic statement (Habib Bazallahi, a local official from Buhari's party), should be controlled properly.
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by EzeUche(m): 3:36am On Apr 17, 2011
efisher:

@ edoyad, the Kano people and the northerners are good people. But the animals like the one who made the animalistic statement (Habib Bazallahi, a local official from Buhari's party), should be controlled properly.

It only takes a few to enrage a populace. Have people forgotten what happened in Rwanda?
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by fstranger5: 3:37am On Apr 17, 2011
EzeUche:

^^^

Too bad you are seen as annoying in each section on Nairaland. It must suck to be you in real life. If you are not bothering young women in the Romance section, you are bothering you betters in the Politics section.

Grow up clown. ,  

Atleast, I am not  a 23 yr old deluded internet gangster.

NL mafioso, I fear oooooooooo
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by edoyad(m): 3:44am On Apr 17, 2011
efisher:

Ok , i now see what you mean. The CPC has a large following among illiterate bigots so it's not a surprise. You should have seen what their supporters were doing as they voted
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by EzeUche(m): 3:47am On Apr 17, 2011
fstranger5:

Atleast, I am not  a 23 yr old deluded internet gangster.

NL mafioso, I fear oooooooooo

Stop harassing young women. A real man doesn't do that.
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by AljUche: 3:53am On Apr 17, 2011
EzeUche:

It only takes a few to enrage a populace. Have people forgotten what happened in Rwanda?

and what has rwanda got to do with this

do u know that most northerners risk there lifes to save southerners in riots both in the south and north

i bet u do not know that
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by fstranger5: 3:56am On Apr 17, 2011
^^^^

he is too young to know that!
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by AljUche: 3:58am On Apr 17, 2011
^^^^^

i guess so

sometimes he has this views that northerner are just killers that just kill for religious and other senseless reasons
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by EzeUche(m): 3:59am On Apr 17, 2011
Alj Uche:

and what has rwanda got to do with this

do u know that most northerners risk there lifes to save southerners in riots both in the south and north

i bet u do not know that

The same goes for the Moderate Hutu who were murdered in cold blood by Hutu extremist, because they were saw as Tutsi sympathizers.

Like I said, it only takes a few.
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by AljUche: 4:04am On Apr 17, 2011
EzeUche:

The same goes for the Moderate Hutu who were murdered in cold blood by Hutu extremist, because they were saw as Tutsi sympathizers.

Like I said, it only takes a few.

so u think as nigeria is now, northerners will go to the street and start killing people all in the name of presidential election.

if jonathan wins, then fine by me and millions of others in the north

we are not ethnic or religious bigots as you people always picture us to be

if thugs are killing people in the north, do u not think muslim northerners will be killed as well

just like as we have abegros in the west and "youths" in the east we have thugs in the north that are jobless

i would never ever support killing of anyone because of an election and i know millions in the north will not support sure
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by dempeople(m): 6:57am On Apr 17, 2011
Guys abeg ooo. No war. War is devastating psychologically, physically and economically. Nigeria CAN'T survive another conflict on a war-scale. Its better they rig themselves in than war. What we've seen in 66-70, Jos crises and more recently, the Ivory Coast saga, are enough for nightmare tales. Though my hatred for PDP has reached the heavens, I've got no candidate of choice between Buhari and GEJ as I believe Nigeria will be better if we have either of them at the mantle. I think politicians know the mood of the electorate. Things would not be business as usual.
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by BIGERBOY1: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2011
Can u Imagine how we foolishly incite violence. Has any one taking time to read the link.

Just because some random street hawker called habib threatens Violence we r all out beaten up his drum. I pity u guys. How I wish u could see the streets of adbijan or missurata, then u would tell me if u want war or not.

I don't blame the habib guy he knew if he spewed jargons there are enough egg heads around to spew more in equal proportion.
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by houvest: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2011
Those who have Buhari's ears should advise him against his plans for the next few days. violence will never bode well for Nigeria.
1/ Emotional blackmail.
2/ Allegations of rigging even before the results are announced.
3/ purchase of Bazookas and AK 47s .
4/ You can fill in the gaps.
Re: If Jonathan Wins We're Going To Look For Kalashnikovs, Bazookas... by londoner: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2011
Sounds like another story to incite ethnic distrust,

(1) (Reply)

Oyo, Osun Urged To Resolve Lautech Crisis / Govt Installs 150 Cctv Cameras At Lagos, Abuja Airports / How Federalism Was Destroyed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.