Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Reno 5F - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reno 5F (452 Views)

Re: Oppo Reno 5F / Oppo Reno 5F SOLD / Oppo Reno 5F Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno 5F by Niswayne19: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2021

Re: Reno 5F by Bornsinner7: 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Mayorkun: Ge-ge.. this brand no be agege

L.A.X: izz L.A
Re: Reno 5F by Rareoil(m): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
rCollaborating with an mayokun won't bring people to buy your expensive products

1 Like

Re: Reno 5F by sunshineV(f): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
so nigerians should pay x3 cus mayor sang for the phone?
Re: Reno 5F by RRodwave(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lol
Re: Reno 5F by edoairways: 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Rareoil:
rCollaborating with an mayokun won't bring people to buy your expensive products
It will
Re: Reno 5F by Rareoil(m): 2:00am On Mar 31, 2021
edoairways:

It will

yea because when I see mayorkun on the cover of the phone, I will borrow loan from bank to buy the phone.
Re: Reno 5F by edoairways: 3:18am On Mar 31, 2021
Rareoil:

yea because when I see mayorkun on the cover of the phone, I will borrow loan from bank to buy the phone.
Celebrity endorsements and branding can significantly increase sales. Signing a celebrity endorsement can cause the value of stocks to rise and increase sales by about 4 percent, according to Social Media Week. Social media has been a major factor recently in driving product sales. That is in large part because social media can provide curated glimpses into the daily lives of celebrities. A good eexample is the increase in the sales of Oppo phones in Nigeria immediately Laycoon and Tacha were signed in.
There are empirical evidence that had shown the effect of celebrities advertisement on sales performance of companies. See ........(https://fashionandtextiles.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s40691-018-0159-8)...

Why Do Advertisers Use Celebrities to Endorse Products?
Celebrities are familiar faces that we associate with familiar characteristics. People are inclined to trust a recommendation or endorsement from a known public figure. Out of the million or thousands of persons following Mayorkun, a certain number of them will buy Oppo phones by mere hearing his voice.

(1) (Reply)

Ipad Mini 5 For Sale, Lagos. SOLD / Iphone 8+ 64GB Just Landed / How To Use Your Phone With Broken Screen Pt. 3: USB-C Display Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.