Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Viral Video: ESN Leader "Biggy" Reveals How He Was Captured; Attacks On Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viral Video: ESN Leader "Biggy" Reveals How He Was Captured; Attacks On Police (3153 Views)

Troops Arrest Godwin Nnamdi (Notorious IPOB/ESN Leader) / (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State / Video: ESN In Action As They Exchange Gun Fire With Herdsmen In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Video: ESN Leader "Biggy" Reveals How He Was Captured; Attacks On Police by ablejesus26(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
Chigboboss:

Between innocent commenters and wicked ESN terrorists that murdered several innocent Igbo Fathers, Sons, Daughters & Mothers in uniform all over the South East...burning stations and releasing deadly criminals on the streets...

...and their online supporters that blamed the innocent victims for being Igbo and joining the Police/Army....

Who is more EVIL angry?

Nwanne don't mind that mofo
he was amongst the one gloriously jubilating and celebrating when this godforsaken criminals were killing Sons and fathers of Igbos on Ala Igbo

who send criminals to defend anyone

1 Like

Re: Viral Video: ESN Leader "Biggy" Reveals How He Was Captured; Attacks On Police by ablejesus26(m): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
Igbochief001:

Fine take them to court

ESN location is not hidden it's in south east forest

But if this is for Igbos to loose support for ESN ...then you guys must be jokers

Did Igbos ever had support for Esn in the first place

the fact that they kept quiet doesn't mean they support anything,they rather know it's not the first and the last time someone will create an Illegally armed militant sect, so no need to make noise about it.

but killing our brothers fathers and sons and ipob members coming on social media to jubilate and celebrate the senseless killings is a No No

expect to see sabotage from every corner.

ipob left the job they are supposed to be doing which is to agitate and switched over to militancy, is dat not madness ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Video: ESN Leader "Biggy" Reveals How He Was Captured; Attacks On Police by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
ablejesus26:

Did Igbos ever had support for Esn in the first place

the fact that they kept quiet doesn't mean they support anything,they rather know it's not the first and the last time someone will create an Illegally armed militant sect, so no need to make noise about it.

but killing our brothers fathers and sons and ipob members coming on social media to jubilate and celebrate the senseless killings is a No No

expect to see sabotage from every corner.

ipob left the job they are supposed to be doing which is to agitate and switched over to militancy, is dat not madness ���
Are you igbo ?

1 Like

Re: Viral Video: ESN Leader "Biggy" Reveals How He Was Captured; Attacks On Police by oilyngbati(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
Igbochief001:

If ESN has killed innocent people then let them pay ...if police ,army and the rest forces have killed innocent people too let them pay
So the police and military ESN attacked and killed, without provocation are not innocent people? Why did these terrorists called ESN/unknown gunmen attack the police and military personnel minding their own business? Ipooos and their runaway coward leader nnamdi cownu want to bring disaster to Igbo land and I wish them nothing but death.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video: ESN Leader "Biggy" Reveals How He Was Captured; Attacks On Police by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Useless propaganda drama from the useless government of the false federation of Nigeria.
Re: Viral Video: ESN Leader "Biggy" Reveals How He Was Captured; Attacks On Police by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
oilyngbati:
So the police and military ESN attacked and killed, without provocation are not innocent people? Why did these terrorists called ESN/unknown gunmen attack the police and military personnel minding their own business? Ipooos and their runaway coward leader nnamdi cownu want to bring disaster to Igbo land and I wish them nothing but death.
I'm not sure u understand English at all ...go back and read my post ..this time slowly
Re: Viral Video: ESN Leader "Biggy" Reveals How He Was Captured; Attacks On Police by ablejesus26(m): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Igbochief001:

Are you igbo ?

Yes why did you ask??

Are you Igbo??

1 Like

Re: Viral Video: ESN Leader "Biggy" Reveals How He Was Captured; Attacks On Police by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
ablejesus26:

Yes why did you ask??

Are you Igbo??
Yes I'm igbo and me and my people support esn ...south east is the safest region from fulani attacks so far ...the safest region in nigeria
Re: Viral Video: ESN Leader "Biggy" Reveals How He Was Captured; Attacks On Police by ablejesus26(m): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
Igbochief001:

Yes I'm igbo and me and my people support esn ...south east is the safest region from fulani attacks so far ...the safest region in nigeria

Thank God you acknowledged that SE is the safest region, but it's got nothing to do with Esn.

Now pray tell me why ipob members were celebrating killers that wants to taunt the peace we have always enjoyed by killing our very own brothers on our own Soil.

I repeat Esn is not and will not be the only militant group dat will sprout out from this crazed up Country, and so there is no need to make so much noise about them. it's only ipob members dat do that.

mind you not every Igbo man is ipob, you can take a cue from ndi Anambra dat rejected Ipob just recently.

Do your agitation in peace but don't drag Ala Igbo into any unnecessary chaotic upsurge.

Plss don't quote me again I know where this argument is headed and I don't fancy such unproductive arguments.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video: ESN Leader "Biggy" Reveals How He Was Captured; Attacks On Police by Fahdiga(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
hollah123:
come n see unknown gunmen oooo

fahdiga justosee princeoflagos bigsarah optionalY09 selemempe rugaria gidgiddy officialgarri Eastlink proeast2 hammervj Asgard13 afonjaconehead afonjacow cyynthiakiss rawhumper donstan18 Sctests mayniaa cynthialove justosee
So you believed this Lagos Ibadan expressway Brown envelope journalists?
Re: Viral Video: ESN Leader "Biggy" Reveals How He Was Captured; Attacks On Police by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
ablejesus26:

Thank God you acknowledged that SE is the safest region, but it's got nothing to do with Esn.

Now pray tell me why ipob members were celebrating killers that wants to taunt the peace we have always enjoyed by killing our very own brothers on our own Soil.

I repeat Esn is not and will not be the only militant group dat will sprout out from this crazed up Country, and so there is no need to make so much noise about them. it's only ipob members dat do that.

mind you not every Igbo man is ipob, you can take a cue from ndi Anambra dat rejected Ipob just recently.

Do your agitation in peace but don't drag Ala Igbo into any unnecessary chaotic upsurge.

Plss don't quote me again I know where this argument is headed and I don't fancy such unproductive arguments.
If army and police have been killing your family members for nothing since 2015 and unknown gumen Begin to kill police and army won't u be happy ?

You think the family of those people that lost their life in enugu , obigbo , aba to police and army won't be happy with unknown gunmen ?
Re: Viral Video: ESN Leader "Biggy" Reveals How He Was Captured; Attacks On Police by ablejesus26(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
Igbochief001:

If army and police have been killing your family members for nothing since 2015 and unknown gumen Begin to kill police and army won't u be happy ?

You think the family of those people that lost their life in enugu , obigbo , aba to police and army won't be happy with unknown gunmen ?

And the best revenge is to go gaga and start killing Igbos ���
is there any sense in that��

plss don't bother quoting me again you are beginning to piss me off I won't read any of your comments again so don't bother to waste your time.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video: ESN Leader "Biggy" Reveals How He Was Captured; Attacks On Police by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
ablejesus26:

plss don't bother quoting me again you are beginning to piss me off I won't read any of your comments again so don't bother to waste your time.
Revenge ? Who is revenging ? To them God is avenging for them
Re: Viral Video: ESN Leader "Biggy" Reveals How He Was Captured; Attacks On Police by Brimstone77: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
Chigboboss:

Common sense should have told you the video was gotten from the ESN members phone after they were captured.

The families of their innocent victims across Igbo land will not agree with you and sensible people are already rejecting ESN terrorists because they're shedding innocent blood with boldness across the land and attracting unnecessary military presence and checkpoints.
shatap!!!
Re: Viral Video: ESN Leader "Biggy" Reveals How He Was Captured; Attacks On Police by Notasyouthink: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
QuotasSystem:
Could this be true?

I thought they said they were trained in Israel by Mossad? grin

These aba-made terrorists couldn't even last a month before they started being captured like featherless chickens.

Coming shortly after some ESN terrorists were gunned down when they tried to attack an army checkpoint; the poor families of innocent men and women in uniform murdered by ESN gunmen across the South East are getting a semblance of justice.
Your own is to swallow whole and sinker every junk that is presented to you without asking questions.
Re: Viral Video: ESN Leader "Biggy" Reveals How He Was Captured; Attacks On Police by adadike(f): 12:52am On Mar 31, 2021
ablejesus26:

I lost my cousin , an only son to that python dance. Nnamdi kanu publicly said he will be bringing the head of Buhari with him from Abuja. A sitting president and that very week came the python dance, just like he wanted wikes head, we all saw what happened at Obigbo after that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raw Video As Unknown Gun Men Breaks Imo State Prison / Nairalander Sees Country Flags Hung On Poles Moving Except The Nigerian Flag / N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.