Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

What Businesses Would You Advise Me To Start With 100k Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Businesses Would You Advise Me To Start With 100k Naira (251 Views)

What Businesses Can 5,000 Naira Do To Yield Good Daily Profits In Nigeria ? / How Many Of Our Businesses Would Survive Without Us?? / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Businesses Would You Advise Me To Start With 100k Naira by Chiminemine(m): 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
I there any profitable business you would advise me to start with 100k? And how much do I stand to earn per annum from it..thanks
Re: What Businesses Would You Advise Me To Start With 100k Naira by lightdream: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Buying and selling. Looking within your vicinity, something should be missing or better still check what you lack might just be the solution you needed.
Re: What Businesses Would You Advise Me To Start With 100k Naira by Zealoy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
POS business

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Electric Lawn Mower / Embattled Chinese Billionaire Jack Ma May Divest His Ant Group Stake And Give Up / Do You Believe You Can Own Already Built Building Within A Day With Just A Messa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.