Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) (52872 Views)

Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC / Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam / Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
WoundedLamb:

It doesn't have to be a legal tender. It could be identified as 'property' and it would still be a case of misappropriation which is all that is needed do nail her.

Is EFCC CHARGED with the responsibility of recovery *property* ? I want more light on this
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Dreyton36: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
ITEMS RECOVERED: infinix hot 8 undecided

This one never chop yet na and she don already go dye hair

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
she can be charge if those she defraud paid her with legal tenders.

Bitcoin is clearly mentioned! In this case she received Bitcoin (if any)..
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
""Jonathan queen "" grin Igbo kwenu grin ...

She's an Isoko girl not Igbo.
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by elmessiahs(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
midolian:
wasted youth
Uncle be polite... I never endorsed stealing to warrant such unruly criticism, I deserve an apology for that unnecessary outburst.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by zoghys: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Olunmercy56:
grin Yahoo yahoo! I don't know why I hate all these youth colouring their haircut especially the ladies lipsrsealed sad Iranu

They think its fly.
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by WoundedLamb: 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Mutemenot:

Is EFCC CHARGED with the responsibility of recovery *property* ? I want more light on this

Property misappropriation can be perceived as a financial crime depending on the financial worth of the property in question. But that aside, the property I was referring to is the expected goods/services the clients don't eventually get after making payments. In other words, if the lady was taking money from her victims in exchange for Bitcoins that never come, then it's definitely a financial crime.
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Thomthom(m): 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

So when Saphiere do say "the future is female" this is exactly what she meant? i get.
That babe no well abeg
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by RRodwave(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hongkog:

How them they take catch them na?
My brother i dey reason am deep
How did they catch her when the only evidence na infinix hot 8 and she never defraud any person
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Cousin9999: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
Why don't these people use their talent to start a business or find virtual jobs? It must be greed because I don't think it's desperation.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by mannasseh(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
who Else observed the date
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Idiotmod: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
tico1212:
One down, that's how I fall victim on telegram. I saw a group trading cryptocurrency with the use of escrow.
I private chat the escrow and he said i should send the money to him and when the seller send the btc and I confirmed it he will credit the seller.
Na so I send #36200 including escrow #200 charges.
I was about to tell him I haven't gotten the btc... When I realized they have blocked me from the group and deleted all our private chats both the seller and the escrow. That's when I realized both the escrow and the seller are the same person.
What baffles me is that the group has over 30,000 members and the escrow is one of the admin.

I don fall for am to before grin grin but my own money na 8400
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by queenjoseph(f): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
She is Queen Jonathan but I am Queen Joseph.

She is a Yahoo girl but I am a ............. girl.
(A) Good (B) Male loving/lover of the male gender (C) Beautiful (D) Goggle (E) Fine

Answer this correctly and get N1000 recharge card immediately.
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by tico1212(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Idiotmod:

I don fall for am to before grin grin but my own money na 8400

Alot of pple go don fall for am. I write efcc and the kuda microfinance bank he used. That kuda is encouraging scam cos they will tell you they can't trace any payment made or the owner of such account
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by addexx: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
tico1212:
One down, that's how I fall victim on telegram. I saw a group trading cryptocurrency with the use of escrow.
I private chat the escrow and he said i should send the money to him and when the seller send the btc and I confirmed it he will credit the seller.
Na so I send #36200 including escrow #200 charges.
I was about to tell him I haven't gotten the btc... When I realized they have blocked me from the group and deleted all our private chats both the seller and the escrow. That's when I realized both the escrow and the seller are the same person.
What baffles me is that the group has over 30,000 members and the escrow is one of the admin.

Why would you use escrow in the same group !!!
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Duplexxx: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
The world is female
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by GeneralPula: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
Is bitcoin now fully legalize for court to recognize?
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Idiotmod: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
tico1212:

Alot of pple go don fall for am. I write efcc and the kuda microfinance bank he used. That kuda is encouraging scam cos they will tell you they can't trace any payment made or the owner of such account
Even if you use normal bank, they will tell you they can’t trace it. They might say you should wary or you sent the money to bla bla bla .......
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by doxijaw: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
I keep wondering what will happen when old politicians die out, these new generation will sell Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Onelove508: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Shellsploit:
Future is wemale!
Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
hedonido:
So, ndi EFCC, who did this sweet babe defraud? Who petitioned you? Okay, she presented herself on Instagram as bla bla bla as a bitcoin expert (whatever the hell that means) to defraud unsuspecting people. Who are these unsuspecting people?

Look, this approach is not beneficial in any way. Jurisprudentially, it serves no purpose to hunt small time loafers and products of a failed system - and parade them all over the place for what should be considered peccadilloes. I mean, we're not talking about terrorists, bandits, violent criminals and other antisocial elements who represent the real menace to society.[/b] No serious country wastes scarce resources on window dressing.

In terms of jurisprudence, hunting and parading people like this smallie serves neither deterrence nor corrective purposes. Even if you were to use primitive systems, this doesn't even serve punitive purposes, because we know that if this 'suspect' had enough money to bribe the retarrded agents who arrested her, she wouldn't be paraded at all. Even now after being shamed with a very annoying mugshot, if she musters a satisfactory bribe, she wouldn't even be charged to court - she would be released instantly. So what's the point of all these? It is just a crass, needless, thoughtless and hopeless merry go round.
Oga leave leave all this big grammar.
If she's guilty, then she should be paraded.
She's a theif if she's guilty and should be publicly disgraced.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Dpaulie(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
hedonido:
So, ndi EFCC, who did this sweet babe defraud? Who petitioned you? Okay, she presented herself on Instagram as bla bla bla as a bitcoin expert (whatever the hell that means) to defraud unsuspecting people. Who are these unsuspecting people?

Look, this approach is not beneficial in any way. Jurisprudentially, it serves no purpose to hunt small time loafers and products of a failed system - and parade them all over the place for what should be considered peccadilloes. I mean, we're not talking about terrorists, bandits, violent criminals and other antisocial elements who represent the real menace to society. No serious country wastes scarce resources on window dressing.

In terms of jurisprudence, hunting and parading people like this smallie serves neither deterrence nor corrective purposes. Even if you were to use primitive systems, this doesn't even serve punitive purposes, because we know that if this 'suspect' had enough money to bribe the retarrded agents who arrested her, she wouldn't be paraded at all. Even now after being shamed with a very annoying mugshot, if she musters a satisfactory bribe, she wouldn't even be charged to court - she would be released instantly. So what's the point of all these? It is just a crass, needless, thoughtless and hopeless merry go round.
Though I no understand your grammar but really appreciate your points
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by gabriel66386: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
The world is female
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Ten06(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Them just catch this one mugu. Person that has not being able to buy car and has not make a dime is being arrested for claiming to be who she is not
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by tico1212(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
addexx:

Why would you use escrow in the same group !!!

Actually, i didn't doubt it since the escrow is one of the group admin, and there has been this confirmation of payments from other members flying around and they will confirm they gotten the btc.
This group has over 30,000 members
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Diong22(f): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Who did she defraud and how much? These EFCC guys are not detailed in their work one begins to doubt legitimacy of their arrests. undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Nairalandmonika: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
Mutemenot:
Bitcoin is not a legal tender recognized here, so on what legality will Efcc charge her ? Lawyers in the house, do you think she has route for escape ?
She should plead guilty, she nor go stay reach 2 month for prison, they will only ask her to pay fine.
They are arresting her for impersonation.
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
Foolish Agency that can not arrest and prosecute our political CRIMINALS but quick to arrest young people in order to scam them too in the name of arrest

N/B Crime is bad irrespective of who is involved

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Loverboy3333: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
Items recovered include infinitely hot 8 phone, chai EFCC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back / Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) / Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.