Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) (53582 Views)

Oba Elegushi Celebrates His Wife, Hadiza Tanko On Her Birthday (Photos) / Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife / Oba Elegushi’s 2nd Wife, Hadiza Steps Into The Palace 6 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
marisdgreat:

Abuja guys na mostly gigolos wey dey look for girl's apartment to dey sleep everyday, if u chill wit her finish na still she go pay the bills,all dis abuja guys with handsomeness and empty accounts forming posh
���So true, but I'm a Niger Deltan, resident in the Delta. I'm travelling to see her in Abuja or Lagos. Her choice.

1 Like

Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
SmartPolician:
Zzor, you need to get laid to cool your temper cheesy

SocialJustice wants to facilitate the process. grin
grin
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

I'm observing! wink
Me too. grin

1 Like

Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
SocialJustice:
Me too. grin

Your seat number is 2.
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by 77star: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Is alright
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by Peace2love: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
doggedfighter:
If you can afford it, buy it and enjoy it to fullest.

There's no enjoyment in the grave !

As long as you are sure of your SALVATION enjoy life to it fullness.
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Peace2love:

As long as you are sure of your SALVATION enjoy life to it fullness.

Salvation talk is nonsensical.

Anybody who believes in salvation can never enjoy life fully.
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by lichocho(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
Zzor:
And some young boys will now be disturbing someone with marriage, can't you see how she's happy and glowing with a matured man.mtchewww to all Nairaland yeye young guys ntorrrrrr to all of you
see as u end up for Shiloh...
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by koolaid87: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
Agent8706:
This life isn't just balanced at all. As we speak, that amount can save souls from the clutches of death that is threatening via sickness or hunger, but lo! That's just a piece to compliment a dressing for someone! I hope she is into philanthropy of some sort, if not, this is money miss road!

So what??

That dinner you ate tonight can feed 5 people in IDP camp.

You be like so??

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by Bornboy4: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
Naira has lost value.
That's less than $10,000 NOW.

That would have cost her just N8,000 in 1984
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by Sagay212: 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Not so expensive for a royal family. Our naira is useless.
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by judgementyard(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
The future is female indeed .
My guy ,hustle ohh
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Tobbit:
Just make money please. I see a 3M bag with a 50M financial line Credit card in it.

Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

The Elegushi(s are rich. I'm an estate agent so I should know.
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by delpee(f): 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hmmm! I wish he could help the many jobless indigenes around the Lekki axis.

1 Like

Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
What is it to enjoy in a bag?
I now see the reason why the real billionaires spend on stuffs like recreation,l eisure & ease of life than they do on clothing's & irrelevant stuffs....well might over look this because of the royalty attachment.
doggedfighter:

Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by Franklydes(m): 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
Zzor:
And some young boys will now be disturbing someone with marriage, can't you see how she's happy and glowing with a matured man.mtchewww to all Nairaland yeye young guys ntorrrrrr to all of you
Mumu girl
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by calcal: 1:41am On Mar 31, 2021
The day is coming and very soon!

They will be able to do that only if all children in Odua Nation have access to free education, No family is homeless, medical for all.
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by scholes23(m): 2:57am On Mar 31, 2021
Why she nor go buy am One day gate fee for elegushi beach go buy that bag

All the 1k wey I pay to enter Elegushi beach follow buy that bag.
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 4:41am On Mar 31, 2021
doggedfighter:

It has nothing to do with if u can afford it
These are people who feed from the state and it's resources
How do you compare yourself to people who have control over government deals
No you can't afford it
They live rich cos most of them have good government money pouring in
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:27am On Mar 31, 2021
SocialJustice:
grin

Ha chai god dey o
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2021
Our gate pass money at elegushi beach is working.
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by ugunna(f): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2021
This life isn't just balanced at all. As we speak, that amount can save souls from the clutches of death that is threatening via sickness or hunger, but lo! That's just a piece to compliment a dressing for someone! I hope she is into philanthropy of some sort, if not, this is money miss road!
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by Speterz: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2021
I dey come..... I Wan go fry water shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by hush15: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2021
Newsmic:
Olori Hadiza Yakasai Elegushi, the second wife of the monarch of Ikate Kingdom, Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi, recently stepped out with an expensive miniature clutch bag, IgbereTV reports.

The Judith Leiber Crystal-Embellished Peony Clutch Bag costs $8,096.00 USD (N3,040,000.00) as seen on Harrods' website.

See photos and video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw-mu7i69UM

https://igberetvnews.com/1386322/olori-hadiza-oba-elegushis-second-wife-steps-n3m-clutch-bag-photos/

Of course, he or she can afford it. If that thief that calls himself the Oba of Lagos can have over 2 million dollars at home that can be looted, why won't Elegushi and his family be able to afford it?

All you Elegushi Beach goers, una see na life
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2021
If she has it, she should spend it. What's the big deal.
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by dosht(f): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
I can get the replica for 200¥
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by Agent8706(m): 12:03am On Apr 01, 2021
koolaid87:

So what??

That dinner you ate tonight can feed 5 people in IDP camp.

You be like so??

Exactly!

The one you took me out and bought for me shey? Don't let me lay curse on you oh!
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by koolaid87: 12:29am On Apr 01, 2021
Agent8706:

The one you took me out and bought for me shey? Don't let me lay curse on you oh!

Yes that same one

Bastard wey never c money for him lyfe dey put mouth for another humanbeing wey display hers.

I know you're broke but even some of your properties are still luxuries for other people.

Then you won lay curse on me? With that same mouth wey never bless you finish??

Niggz, you dumb
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by Agent8706(m): 1:34am On Apr 01, 2021
koolaid87:

Yes that same one

Bastard wey never c money for him lyfe dey put mouth for another humanbeing wey display hers.

I know you're broke but even some of your properties are still luxuries for other people.

Then you won lay curse on me? With that same mouth wey never bless you finish??

Niggz, you dumb

I am not the cause of your present frustrations p***y. Go sort out your issues. Be honored you got my attention cause I don't reply cuntz. I wish you well!
Re: Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2021
Zzor:
When i get married my husband should better turn blind eyes to any other else I will force him to,you think I come to this world to suffer under a man all in the name of husband? if my husband can't love and respect me then I will take the love and respect by force,it's that simple. Women don't know why they are called women anymore else we won't be reading stories that touch from these men
Let this type locate me abeg,

If a man have a woman with this mind, what is he looking outside for?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos / Nigeria Pidgin Proverbs & Their Meanings / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.