Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Help Help Help First Bank Shares Offer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Help Help First Bank Shares Offer (972 Views)

Wema Bank Shares / GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 / Zenith Bank Shares Offer: Opportunity Or Hype? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Help Help First Bank Shares Offer by darlingbas(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2007
can someone pls enlighting me on how investing in the stock exchange market works, i recently bought a N50000 worth of shares from the just concluded First Bank shares offer directly from first bank, i have no clue of how this things works, i'm yet to receive a certificate all i have is the purchase receipt from the Bank, can someone please put me through thanks
Re: Help Help Help First Bank Shares Offer by MT: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2007
Well, let me contribute.

When you bought the First Bank Public Offer, You will be given a copy of the teller you used to make the payment (Which you were referring to as receipt , I guess). You wont be given the certificate immediately. The certificate can take 6months, one year or more than that to arrive depending on the efficiency of the Regisrar of First Bank. The certificate will be posted into your physical mailbox that you specified when you bought the shares. Bt, keep the teller that you have very well, because that is the only evidence of payment for the share that you have.

I hope this helps
Re: Help Help Help First Bank Shares Offer by darlingbas(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2007
oh thanks a lot, that really helped
Re: Help Help Help First Bank Shares Offer by Olad2(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2007
Could anybody recommend a shares/stock brocker of good repute in Nigeria.

I am based in London and I am hoping to invest in stocks and shares in Nigeria. Is there any good brocker anybody can suggest.

Thanks
Re: Help Help Help First Bank Shares Offer by tboy1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Financial Empowerment Like Never Before. / Latest Wall Paper And 3D Wall Panel / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.