Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

The Foo-lish Voted For Buhari. The Wise And Smart Voted For Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Foo-lish Voted For Buhari. The Wise And Smart Voted For Jonathan (693 Views)

Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Foo-lish Voted For Buhari. The Wise And Smart Voted For Jonathan by Nchara: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2011
The Foo-lish voted for Buhari. The wise and smart voted for Jonathan. As for Ribadu, he is a non-starter.

I no fit laff. How can a wise person waste their precious vote on Buhari? I am short of words
Re: The Foo-lish Voted For Buhari. The Wise And Smart Voted For Jonathan by Azedplus(m): 7:58am On Apr 17, 2011
He who call others a fool is what ? Of course you know the answer. I voted for BB. I Voted my conscience the way i see issues.i voted so, because my current set of leaders have failed me and if that is what you call foolishness then am sorry .am not gonna trade word with u.
Re: The Foo-lish Voted For Buhari. The Wise And Smart Voted For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2011
anyone who voted for good luck johnathan voted for continuity

nuff said
Re: The Foo-lish Voted For Buhari. The Wise And Smart Voted For Jonathan by Pukkah: 8:19am On Apr 17, 2011
This provocative thread lacks depth and logic.
Re: The Foo-lish Voted For Buhari. The Wise And Smart Voted For Jonathan by md4real(m): 8:34am On Apr 17, 2011
Pukkah:

This provocative thread lacks depth and logic.
ecaxtly ma thought. I wonder how @21century we could still have lousy, big-mouth block end ass-hole who could use the keyboard and call others name.
I voted ans support change. Yes i did and prosterity will surely judge all our decisions.
Re: The Foo-lish Voted For Buhari. The Wise And Smart Voted For Jonathan by dapachez: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2011
WHO IS THIS THING THAT STARTED THIS THREAD, YOU MUST BE DAMN ANGRY AT YOURSELF FOR PUTTING UP THIS POST ABEG USE SHAME REMOVE AM NA. EVERYMAN TO HIS OPINION FOR GOD SAKE EVEN THE DEVIL HAS RIGHT TO HIS OWN OPINION SO DONT GO IMPOSING YOUR OPINION ON OTHERS KEEP IT TO YOURSELF OKAY COMPRENDE AMIGO
Re: The Foo-lish Voted For Buhari. The Wise And Smart Voted For Jonathan by Mowire: 8:46am On Apr 17, 2011
Moderator! How could this kind of thread be allowed?
Re: The Foo-lish Voted For Buhari. The Wise And Smart Voted For Jonathan by Odunnu: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2011
Now this is extreme. I dont agree with the poster
Re: The Foo-lish Voted For Buhari. The Wise And Smart Voted For Jonathan by hasyak(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2011
after what we have gone thru for the past 12yrs in the hands of pdp, i wonder who is a fool for voting them to continue
Re: The Foo-lish Voted For Buhari. The Wise And Smart Voted For Jonathan by Nchara: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2011
PDP may be bad, but ACN under Tinubu or CPC under Buhari will be bad x100. So it was a foolish move voting for CPC (or ACN)
Re: The Foo-lish Voted For Buhari. The Wise And Smart Voted For Jonathan by Pukkah: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2011
Nchara:

The Foo-lish voted for Buhari. The wise and smart voted for Jonathan. As for Ribadu, he is a non-starter.

I no fit laff. How can a wise person waste their precious vote on Buhari? I am short of words

Just musing, the 'wise and smart' voted for Jonathan?

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Should Stop Believing Too Much Prophecy / Frightening Reality Of Asorock: Dame Patience Beware! / Why Muhammadu Buhari Lost The Presidential Election - 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.