Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Aba Federal Constituency! I Didn't Congratulate Anyone-- Oriaku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Federal Constituency! I Didn't Congratulate Anyone-- Oriaku (190 Views)

Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aba Federal Constituency! I Didn't Congratulate Anyone-- Oriaku by victorkelechi57(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Press Release

My attention has been drawn to a spurious but laughable letter of Congratulation, in favour of Hon. Ebisike Chimaobi,who was just declared the winner of the Saturday bye- elections held to replace the vacant seat, for the Aba South / North Federal Constituency, owing to the, untimely, death of Ossy Prestige.

I wish to inform the public that there was never a time that I issued any formal congratulatory message either directly, or indirectly, except for the verbal pleasantries I shared with Ebisike when we met at the Airport earlier today.

What is, therefore, circulated on the social media is a deliberate ploy, by some mischief makers masquerading as Abia Patroits , to score cheap publicity and possibly cast me in a bad light against my party .

May I make it clear that I remain a man of principle who does not lick his vomit. My loyalty and committment to my Party, APC, is total and unquestionable. That does not take away the fact that , if I see any good thing coming from the Government of Governor Ikpeazu I will not commend it.

The decision to join forces with Abia APC to change the, unpleasant, narratives in Abia State is borne out of a deep sense of patriotism and unequivocal stick- to -itiveness even in the face of blackmails and relentless threats to my life.

Regardless of the delusive victory, recorded at the Saturday polls, I remain an APC member.

If there is anything the election triggered, in me,is to remain more resolute and fervent in my convictions to pitch tent with the APC.

In addition,I am now more optimistic,given my experiences, during the campaign, that the victory of Light over darkness, especially,in Abia State, is most imminent .

Whenever I feel it is necessary to formally congratulate, my brother, Ebisike I will do that using the appropriate channels, and medium, that are devoid of incongruous terseness and infantile opportunism.

Obinna Oriaku

Re: Aba Federal Constituency! I Didn't Congratulate Anyone-- Oriaku by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ur cup of tea

(1) (Reply)

Glamour As Umahi, Egwu Host Nigeria’s Envoy To Zambia (photos) / Who Else Still Remembers This Patrick Obahiagbon Commedy Interview? / A'ibom: Senator Akpabio Emerge Party Ward Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.