Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol (1836 Views)

Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots / Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by onyengbu: 7:13am On Apr 17, 2011
Since yesterday when it has become obvious to many that igbo unity behind GEJ is becoming a reality, some of the notoriously bigoted nairalanders have been opening threads accusing igbos of bigotry.
It is obvious now that this election has shown everyone that igbo unity can be unrivaled whenever they really want to.

The question now is, is it fair to term igbo support for GEJ bigotry rather than unity?
Another one, is not obvious also that large number of igbo population in the sw and north is the main thing swinging this iminent victory to GEJ.
Again shouldnt this election be a lesson to anyone hoping to rule nigeria that igbos shouldnt be ignored especially now that it seems votes really count and we got the number.

Should we not all learn from this election rather create further divisions that is doing us no good.
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by AljUche: 7:16am On Apr 17, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

Since yesterday when it has become obvious to many that igbo unity behind GEJ is becoming a reality, some of the notoriously bigoted nairalanders have been opening threads accusing igbos of bigotry.
It is obvious now that this election has shown everyone that igbo unity can be unrivaled whenever they really want to.

The question now is, is it fair to term igbo support for GEJ bigotry rather than unity?
Another one, is not obvious also that large number of igbo population in the sw and north is the main thing swinging this iminent victory to GEJ.
Again shouldnt this election be a lesson to anyone hoping to rule nigeria that igbos shouldnt be ignored especially now that it seems votes really count and we got the number.

Should we not all learn from this election rather create further divisions that is doing us no good.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ok
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by Nchara: 7:20am On Apr 17, 2011
They think Igbos are zombies like them
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by EzeUche(m): 7:24am On Apr 17, 2011
And that Kobojunkie harlot continues to be a big fool. She never sees anything good in the East and ridicules the Ndigbo specifically. I despise her and her kind.

Dumb arse woman.
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by SEFAGO(m): 7:54am On Apr 17, 2011
Yep I agree, Nigeria is 90% Igbo

Maurons grin

Its going to be hilarious, when Goodluck doesnt do crap for Nigeria then you guys start comparing him to Obasanjo and Yaradua et al saying what did they do.

The cycle continues daft leadership daft people especially daft ethnocentric people grin
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by EzeUche(m): 7:56am On Apr 17, 2011
Deleted
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 17, 2011
SEFAGO:

Yep I agree, Nigeria is 90% Igbo

Maurons grin

Its going to be hilarious, when Goodluck doesnt do crap for Nigeria then you guys start comparing him to Obasanjo and Yaradua et al saying what did they do.

The cycle continues daft leadership daft people especially daft ethnocentric people grin

Oko mi owo, bawo ni? grin
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by nusdog: 7:58am On Apr 17, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=50pt]FUNNY THREAD[/size]

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by EzeUche(m): 7:59am On Apr 17, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

Di njikere maka echi.
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by SEFAGO(m): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Iyawo mi, I was just looking at your Egbe Omo Yoruba thread, lots of hot women. However, kind of just sick and tired of Nigerians and their mentality after the election was done. Seems we are gonna be in a cesspit for a long tym. Another 8 years of darkness ahead.

Just like your mother?

Or is it your father?

Who gave birth to a buffoon like you?

It must suck to be an ugly, white loving bastarrrd like you.

Wharreva. Anyone can type crap on the internet. Speaks volumes that you spent your saturday night online lol.
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 17, 2011
SEFAGO:

Iyawo mi, I was just looking at your Egbe Omo Yoruba thread, lots of hot women. [b]However, kind of just sick and tired of Nigerians and their mentality after the election was done. [/b]Seems we are gonna be in a cesspit for a long tym. Another 8 years of darkness ahead.

Wharreva. Anyone can type crap on the internet. Speaks volumes that you spent your saturday night online lol.

Are you talking about chosen candidate?

I feel you on that tho.

Yea, trying to update the thread a bit.
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by EzeUche(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2011
SEFAGO:

Nothing else to do with tornado warnings and non-stop rain. I guess you having been listening to the news in the U.S. about the storm that has hit the East Coast.

Like I said, sucks to be you.
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by onyengbu: 8:21am On Apr 17, 2011
@Sefago,
if he didnt perform, it is not new, your preferred candidate and others too b4 and after him did not perform too.

If that happens, maybe we try another person/tribe till we get it right. As for me and millions of nigerians, NO MORE RECYCLING of coupists and tyrants!
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by sbeezy8: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2011
poster makes no sense
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by gidson12(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2011
i see the west are not in support of SS, sorry guys goodluck has come to stay, if u like go hang youself, you guys where given a chance and your obasanjo screwed it up, plunged us deep into darknes, and u felt that goodluck would walk the same path, una don fail nonsense
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by sbeezy8: 8:29am On Apr 17, 2011
gidson12:

i see the west are not in support of SS, sorry guys goodluck has come to stay, if u like go hang youself, you guys where given a chance and your obasanjo screwed it up, plunged us deep into darknes, and u felt that goodluck would walk the same path, una don fail nonsense

very stupid if the west voted for buhari and or ribadu, GEJ wouldnt have won. think with ur head
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by EzeUche(m): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2011
I swear the SW is the only roadblock to Southern unity.
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by SEFAGO(m): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2011
Are you talking about chosen candidate?

Nah the whole candidate pool, its just disgusting- pure mediocrity. Buhari-sama, Jonathan, Dele momodu, Ribadu (all recycled crap), why cant we get someone fresh. What would have been ideal was that everyone boycotted the bloody election and sat down in their homes as a mass protest. Bad Candidates=No voting. Simple, civic duty my arse.

EzeUche:

Nothing else to do with tornado warnings and non-stop rain. I guess you having been listening to the news in the U.S. about the storm that has hit the East Coast.

Like I said, sucks to be you.

So you dont have people to hangout with?, and all the chicks you claim to "know" instead of giving them a good nyanshing on saturday night you are here with Nchara (A well known virgin with imaginary Yoruba girlfriends all starting with the letter "B"wink talking about south south unity. The only unity u shuld be thinking of on a saturday night is the one between a man and a woman.

Ok yeah as I said whateva
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 17, 2011
SEFAGO:

Nah the whole candidate pool, its just disgusting- pure mediocrity. Buhari-sama, Jonathan, Dele momodu, Ribadu (all recycled crap), why cant we get someone fresh. What would have been ideal was that everyone boycotted the bloody election and sat down in their homes as a mass protest. Bad Candidates=No voting. Simple, civic duty my arse.

That would have been funny. LOL very funny.

But we're getting there, I think. I just hope I'm still alive to see total change in Nigeria.
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by dapachez: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2011
henceforth this is a warning any1 that insults kobojunkie will be in my line of fire no matter who the person is .please cant we just be civil and peddle less insults we are not kids or are we? i aint joking with my earlier statement leave kobojunkie alone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2011
dapachez:

henceforth this is a warning any1 that insults kobojunkie will be in my line of fire no matter who the person is .please cant we just be civil and peddle less insults we are not kids or are we? i aint joking with my earlier statement leave kobojunkie alone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

dont mind those jobless people tongue
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by gidson12(m): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2011
dapachez:

if that coins of yours called kobo talk rubish about GOODLUCK or SS, Then 'it' deserve my insult, rubish
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by SEFAGO(m): 9:01am On Apr 17, 2011
shishi and we also have Dame Jonathan as first lady representing us in the international arena. I hope Jonathan hides her well from public view. man what a shame.

What a shame. The guy go chop money well well no be small. I hope his wife goes for some english lessons sha
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by EzeUche(m): 9:03am On Apr 17, 2011
The last First Lady who could be said to have grace was Maryam Babangida nee Okogwu.
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by SEFAGO(m): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2011
Yeah we get the point. She was Delta Igbo. She spent nigeria's hard earned money quite well buying designer stuff and expensive trips to Europe. Then she died like all mortals. Givenchy, Armani and Christian Dior will sorely miss her. So will the Ritz and the Hiltons. I won't but they say dont speak evil of the dead.

May her soul RIP

However, you dont need to be a flashy dresser to have class. Class is innate, its not by what you wear, but how you speak and your carriage. Madam Umblerrah is severely lacking. I just hope she does not refer to Obama's wife or his family in her market pidgin tongue as Oyinbo during like a get together.

Thank God she was not invited to the Royal wedding. I could see her making some gaffe that could become headline news.
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by gidson12(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2011
kai GOODLUCK bad belle plenty o,, sefago is her wife your problem?, no worry we like am like that, and you should learn to deal with it, she is your first lady, why all this hatred for this man. Abi is it because he is from the SS
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by SEFAGO(m): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2011
gidson12:

kai GOODLUCK bad belle plenty o,, sefago is her wife your problem?, no worry we like am like that, and you should learn to deal with it, she is your first lady, why all this hatred for this man. Abi is it because he is from the SS

Usually its "his wife" not "her wife." Being aware that you are from the south south, where pidgin is the numero uno lingo, I would let your poor writing skills to go. But I will not be so magnanimous with regards to your analytical approach to my criticism of the Nigerian election. I want a president that could move Nigeria forward you daft punk not one that is from a specific region.

You think say Jonathan go dey give you money for aso rock? You don craze finish oo. When mosquito bite you tire and PHCN dey take light 80% of the day, and poverty yansh you finish, you go regret say SS own aso rock.

Mauron
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2011
SEFAGO:

You think say Jonathan go dey give you money for aso rock? You don craze finish oo. When mosquito bite you tire and PHCN dey take light 80% of the day, and poverty yansh you finish, you go regret say SS own aso rock.

Mauron

thats where you're wrong - they dont care about poverty per se - as long as it is their son doing the stealing, its all good - have you forgottem alams heros welcome and how they shielded ibori?
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by gidson12(m): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2011
thanks for the correction sefago, hope u got my point anyway,
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by 10cirenoh: 10:24am On Apr 17, 2011
I am yet to see where they said PDP has won oo, so why are these thread springing up? RE-RUN coming up!!! WATCH OUT!!!
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by cantell(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2011
10cirenoh:

I am yet to see where they said PDP has won oo, so why are these thread springing up? RE-RUN coming up!!! WATCH OUT!!!
In your horrible dreams!
Re: So, Igbos Are No Longer Disunited, They Are Bigots?! Lol by fstranger5: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Your Yoruba is rusty

You need to brush up. Or are you going to argue with me again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How BBC Caused Crisis In The North / Somalia - French Navy And Airforce Bombing Shebabs At Kismaayo. / What Is Chris Ngige Doing In The Nigeria Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.