Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

What Is The Solution To Spelling Mistake On My Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Solution To Spelling Mistake On My Certificate (682 Views)

What Is That English Spelling That Doesn't Make Sense To You? / How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? / What Is The Solution To This Primary Five Quantitative Reasoning Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Solution To Spelling Mistake On My Certificate by Sunmars: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
I noticed my B Sc certificate got a typographical error done in school. The same error showed up in my nysc certificate too as a result of what my school transmitted to NYSC.

The error was just an alphabet.

My O levels and other documents carries the correct spelling.
I was told swearing an affidavit can help out. Is this adequate enough or what do you guys suggest I do to avoid problems in the future.

Please kindly suggest.
Re: What Is The Solution To Spelling Mistake On My Certificate by MufasaLion: 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
You should have lodged a complaint to your school immediately you noticed. A friend had this issue back then also and it was rectified before he went for NYSC.
Re: What Is The Solution To Spelling Mistake On My Certificate by Sunmars: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
You should have lodged a complaint to your school immediately you noticed. A friend had this issue back then also and it was rectified before he went for NYSC.
Yea true, but what can be done now?
Re: What Is The Solution To Spelling Mistake On My Certificate by MufasaLion: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sunmars:

Yea true, but what can be done now?

Depends on the urgency of the need and probably your school too (some school's have very slow manner to respond to complaints coupled with COVID-19).

However, you can still proceed with the affidavit but I don't know much about that.
Re: What Is The Solution To Spelling Mistake On My Certificate by Sunmars: 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Depends on the urgency of the need and probably your school too (some school's have very slow manner to respond to complaints coupled with COVID-19).

However, you can still proceed with the affidavit but I don't know much about that.

Alright bro. Tnx
Re: What Is The Solution To Spelling Mistake On My Certificate by MufasaLion: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sunmars:

Alright bro. Tnx

Yoire welcome bruv.

Stay safe!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Solution To Spelling Mistake On My Certificate by GorillaApp(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2021
Don't really have much experience on this but you can do the affidavit first

(1) (Reply)

Plumber Arrested For Stealing Phone Belonging To OAU Student / Soludo's Primary 3 Teacher Reveals Secret About Him / Waec Gce November December 2023 Registration Is On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.