Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Who Will Advise Me On Blog, I Need Guide Desperately - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Will Advise Me On Blog, I Need Guide Desperately (217 Views)

I Need Guide On How To Design Game App. / Looks Like Programming Is Not My Way... Advise Me Please / Desperately In Need. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Advise Me On Blog, I Need Guide Desperately by Georgekyrian(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
I really have passion for blogging and that is what really made strive to the extent of creating my on blog site on my own. Lol! Is funny but I really got bit of the idea I needed about the stuff, any programmer can go through my spot, www.alphacastle.blo*spot.c*m to see the stuff I made there. I believe that in the link above one can understand the words there.
Now this is the problem I have, I need to host it in domain, so I can be able to get the '' in the above address off so it will remain www.alphacastle.com
Please I need the best guide of how I can get into domain stuff, can I do it myself.
MOD I don’t know if my site I cited this text is not against our policy here.
Scammers stay off my thread because is not gonna be easy for you. I need advise and guide please from my Great Nairaland programmers, or how much it will cost to employ a programmer to do it for me
Re: Who Will Advise Me On Blog, I Need Guide Desperately by stanliwise(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Georgekyrian:
I really have passion for blogging and that is what really made strive to the extent of creating my on blog site on my own. Lol! Is funny but I really got bit of the idea I needed about the stuff, any programmer can go through my spot, www.alphacastle.blo*spot.c*m to see the stuff I made there. I believe that in the link above one can understand the words there.
Now this is the problem I have, I need to host it in domain, so I can be able to get the '' in the above address off so it will remain www.alphacastle.com
Please I need the best guide of how I can get into domain stuff, can I do it myself.
MOD I don’t know if my site I cited this text is not against our policy here.
Scammers stay off my thread because is not gonna be easy for you. I need advise and guide please from my Great Nairaland programmers, or how much it will cost to employ a programmer to do it for me
Domain name is relatively cheap, you don’t need to buy any hosting plans, just buy a domain from domain vendor.

After buying it, you need to point the domain name to your . To do this is relatively easy, the information and how to is littered all over the net.

Wait for 24hrs, then you will get everything ready and can start referring people to that one
Re: Who Will Advise Me On Blog, I Need Guide Desperately by Georgekyrian(m): 12:06am On Mar 31, 2021
stanliwise:

Domain name is relatively cheap, you don’t need to buy any hosting plans, just buy a domain from domain vendor.

After buying it, you need to point the domain name to your . To do this is relatively easy, the information and how to is littered all over the net.

Wait for 24hrs, then you will get everything ready and can start referring people to that one

Now how do I get payment from ads, because my target is to do my passion and earn from my passion??
How do I buy a domain, can you help me?
Re: Who Will Advise Me On Blog, I Need Guide Desperately by stanliwise(m): 12:33am On Mar 31, 2021
Georgekyrian:

Now how do I get payment from ads, because my target is to do my passion and earn from my passion??
How do I buy a domain, can you help me?
It is called monetization. Check about monetization policy of blogger software. There should be solutions available already.

Meanwhile you need quality content optimize for to ensure you ranking well on google so that you can get true organic traffic rather from friends and family only.

Meanwhile as to help you, how do you mean?
Re: Who Will Advise Me On Blog, I Need Guide Desperately by Georgekyrian(m): 1:27am On Mar 31, 2021
stanliwise:

It is called monetization. Check about monetization policy of blogger software. There should be solutions available already.

Meanwhile you need quality content optimize for to ensure you ranking well on google so that you can get true organic traffic rather from friends and family only.

Meanwhile as to help you, how do you mean?

How do i get to a domain vendor, do you have links or contacts?

(1) (Reply)

Vmix / Courier Management System / How To Screen Record On Ios 11 And Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.