Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

How To Sign Up Wechat Account Successfully - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sign Up Wechat Account Successfully (1821 Views)

How To Create And Verify A New Wechat Account With Scan Code / HELP Needed In Setting Up Wechat. / I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sign Up Wechat Account Successfully by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
WeChat account is an online platform (app) in China just like WhatsApp we are using in Nigeria here.

The app was created by Chinese community for the purpose of making payment, receiving funds, social fun and many more...

Because of its unique merits even international businesses have been making use of it as a means of keeping business relationships with their business partners with many other benefits.

Ever since the introduction of this app to the international users, things have been going well with the use of the app until year 2020 when the registration for the app was being reviewed and made so difficult to be able to do registration.

I know for sure many of you must have understood very well what I'm talking about.

Although in China they have many social apps like Alipay, QQ, WeChat and others, from their point of views; WeChat is the most effective app for business relationships by international users.

Many people have struggled about this thinking their may be way out online but despite all, they would be depressed with constant turn-off

Today, I have come with a simple solution to getting your WeChat account successfully registered with just 4-steps

Watch it's practical video below here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QfejHQEIUilETCGAZTCKA

For Enquiry, Call or WhatsApp 08069591432

(1) (Reply)

Should I Register My Business With NAFDAC Before CAC? / Help With A Price Of A 201 Impression Machine / Incense, Dhoop & Agarbatti Of India - 5 Most Popular Fragrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.