Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Why Exactly Do People Fall Into The Hands Of Wrong Solar Dealers/ Installers? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Why Exactly Do People Fall Into The Hands Of Wrong Solar Dealers/ Installers? (116 Views)

Cctv And Intercom Installers / Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr / Solar Mobile Generator Distributors And Dealers Needed Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Exactly Do People Fall Into The Hands Of Wrong Solar Dealers/ Installers? by SolarConsultant: 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
Why?

Have you been scammed before or gotten a system that your so called inverter/solar dealer told you about, and the whole thing seemed too good to be through and after buying and Installing somethings just stopped working and wasn’t delivering as you expected,

You called and called your installer and they start to avoid your calls

A Nairalander called some few weeks ago amongst several other people concerning some batteries he bought from he’s so called installer and after then he noticed 1 stopped working barely a year, and I asked ok, how about the warranty; and the man was saying he doesn’t even know the shop they bought the equipment from

My question is why?

You are investing that much and yet you will buy with no warranty clearly stated; and why didn’t you detect the type of installer you go for, I think at least you should be able to tell if this person will be loyal or true to his/her service if any need arises

I think It’s more painful to make mistakes going solar with wrong hands

Please help somebody; share your experience and save someone from making a wrong decision again

(1) (Reply)

Best 3CX Installation Partner And Distributor In Nigeria / 5MP Poe CCTV Security IP Camera / Study Finds That, Google And Facebook Fails To Remove Scam Advert Reported To Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.